Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Plan - Use Quickfix bottle with real sub???

I just picked up two bottles of Quickfix at the head shop. I am so worried about using it but I love the bottles. A friend, who I know is clean, offered to supply me his urine.

I think I would prefer using real urine. Would it be ok to use the Quickfix bottle with real urine? If so, if he gave it me in the morning, how long before it goes bad?

Here is my plan:

8am he fills the Quickfix bottle. I would have the warming pack ready to go and attach it with rubber-bands as soon as the top goes on the bottle.
    I would carry the bottle in my inside jacket pocket until about 7 mins before I arrive at the lab.
    At this point I would put the bottle in my underwear in between my cheeks.
    Two friends have taken the test this week and they didn't even have to empty there pockets. They were told they have 2 mins and the person didn't even wait by the door.

Is there any other steps I should be taking? Am I missing anything?
    ScariedToDeath Reviewed by ScariedToDeath on . Plan - Use Quickfix bottle with real sub??? I just picked up two bottles of Quickfix at the head shop. I am so worried about using it but I love the bottles. A friend, who I know is clean, offered to supply me his urine. I think I would prefer using real urine. Would it be ok to use the Quickfix bottle with real urine? If so, if he gave it me in the morning, how long before it goes bad? Here is my plan: 8am he fills the Quickfix bottle. I would have the warming pack ready to go and attach it with rubber-bands as soon as the top Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Real urine can be refrigerated for about a week, and can be frozen for a year. If using right away, use within eight hours. QF bottle should be fine. If possible, test your friends sample for validity (I use UrineCheck 7 test strips) and that it is not diluted. No sense in subbing with a diluted sample. Do some practice drills with the QF. :thumbsup:

Where can I get validity testing strips without ordering online?

Quote Originally Posted by roxyfoxy69
    Where can I get validity testing strips without ordering online?
    Check your local medical supply store.