Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

labcorp says specimen invalid... what now?

The employer called me and said their system indicated my sample was invalid and the tests were cancelled. Labcorp themself did not call me. The employer said she was going to look into it. insights?
    roxyfoxy69 Reviewed by roxyfoxy69 on . labcorp says specimen invalid... what now? The employer called me and said their system indicated my sample was invalid and the tests were cancelled. Labcorp themself did not call me. The employer said she was going to look into it. insights? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Did you substitute or intentionally dilute? Either way, you pretty much need to act outraged, act as if there is no way you could have possibly failed as any one that provided a legitimately clean sample would do. Demand to see the test results

i took instant clean. I am also rather sick... I threw up that morning and have been feverish. My pee was not very yellow, but because I've been sick drinking tea and water- it was actually more yellow that its been. I told the employer it was my pee so I was confused by that result. She said she'd call me back because she wasn't even sure what that entry in the system meant.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyfoxy69
    The employer called me and said their system indicated my sample was invalid and the tests were cancelled. Labcorp themself did not call me.
    Test 'cancellations' are typically the result of a fatal flaw committed on either the collector, courier, or lab's part; which is perhaps why you have not heard a word about it.
    Either way, fully expect a rescheduled U/A.