Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1610 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hair follicle test on Feb 10, help me guys!

Hey guys, I have a hair follicle drug test coming up on Feb 10. Here is my smoking history,

Jan 21 2014: Smoked a pretty nice blunt
    Nov 2013(cant remember exact day): Smoked a blunt

I am pretty skinny(5" 10.5" and 128 lbs) and have a high metabolism. I am a rather infrequent user and I am Indian so I have jet black hair.

Based on research, I think I am going to use the Jerry G method (http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...t-jerry-g.html), but I am confused on what kind of bleach to get for dark hair. I know a lot of threads suggest something called 40 volume peroxide bleach but I've seen other sites say that 40 vol peroxide bleach needs to be used in conjunction with another bleaching agent. Please help!
    Eagle1992 Reviewed by Eagle1992 on . Hair follicle test on Feb 10, help me guys! Hey guys, I have a hair follicle drug test coming up on Feb 10. Here is my smoking history, Jan 21 2014: Smoked a pretty nice blunt Nov 2013(cant remember exact day): Smoked a blunt I am pretty skinny(5" 10.5" and 128 lbs) and have a high metabolism. I am a rather infrequent user and I am Indian so I have jet black hair. Based on research, I think I am going to use the Jerry G method (http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/153370-pass-hair-test-jerry-g.html), but I am confused on Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hair follicle test on Feb 10, help me guys!

40 peroxide will bleach black hair blonde, but according to the jerry g method you have to bleach twice which, given your very SHORT timeline is just not feasible. bleaching your hair twice (no matter what strength peroxide you use) will GUARANTEE that your hair falls out... bleaching just once and then re-dying your hair will GUARANTEE that your hair falls out (you need to wait an absolute minimum of 1 week between any kind of hair treatments - the pros recommend a min. of 2).

the way i see it your only other alternative is to shave your head. bald.