Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Freaking Out! Please advise!

Regular smoker. Took Mega Clean- threw it up. Quickly took Instant Clean with the proper amounts of water. Held everything down. Had about 90 minutes til the test when I was done taking everything. Cleared more than 4 urines- pee was yellow but not super dark for the test. Was tested at Labcorp. While I was washing my hands the technician said- "I hate that this cup isn't clear, its hard to see the lines." I reacted with surprise that that cup did the test and she made a comment that I clearly wouldn't know. She then had me sign the label that was sealing the pee cup. The label had a plus sign on it. Continuing to play dumb I asked if it meant positive (it was where I had to initial) and she said no, you're fine. Should I be concerned? Was she just being nice? I was in and out of the clinic in less than ten minutes
    roxyfoxy69 Reviewed by roxyfoxy69 on . Freaking Out! Please advise! Regular smoker. Took Mega Clean- threw it up. Quickly took Instant Clean with the proper amounts of water. Held everything down. Had about 90 minutes til the test when I was done taking everything. Cleared more than 4 urines- pee was yellow but not super dark for the test. Was tested at Labcorp. While I was washing my hands the technician said- "I hate that this cup isn't clear, its hard to see the lines." I reacted with surprise that that cup did the test and she made a comment that I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Anyone?

...yeah man, it takes longer than 10 minutes to run the tests and from what you describe it sounds like they just forgot to label the cup.

keep in mind that you can get cannabis piss test's at your local drug store so if you face a test in the future you can run through your chosen strategy ahead of time and then test your piss yourself, just so you know, with certainty, that your chosen strategy works, ...peace of mind is priceless.

peace, bozo