Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

23 Weeks pregnant, still medicated

Hello! I'm new to this, parenting & this cannabis blog...
    I have been smoking for 2 years now and its made my life so much easier. I didnt realize how much I wasnt eating or even being a part of society until after i started smoking.
    I got pregnant when i turned 21 and havent been able to stop. I feel completely sick to my stomach and cannot eat without it. I've done tons of research about it and am okay with the decision i made, i just wanna know other peoples stories who have also done this through their pregnancies and what their experiences where like.
    Also, I'm having a beautiful baby girl and im scared shitless... I wasnt the best daughter my mom had and i really couldve been but being rebellious has always been the way I've lived my life, it came natural. Dont get me wrong i wasnt the worst, but i couldve been better and now i feel like my daughter will be my karma. My mom laughs and says thats what i was for her. I want to raise her right and let her be her own person but i also want her to not be like me lol. Anyway, id just love to here peoples comments and stories or whatever else....

Vahluhree
    vahluhree Reviewed by vahluhree on . 23 Weeks pregnant, still medicated Hello! I'm new to this, parenting & this cannabis blog... I have been smoking for 2 years now and its made my life so much easier. I didnt realize how much I wasnt eating or even being a part of society until after i started smoking. I got pregnant when i turned 21 and havent been able to stop. I feel completely sick to my stomach and cannot eat without it. I've done tons of research about it and am okay with the decision i made, i just wanna know other peoples stories who have also done Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome Val and congratulations. My comment is, girl children are more challenging to mommies than boy babies. Good Luck!

Have always heard the same, but will say best and worst of both worlds. Oldest went bible on me, youngest wants to be nurse(giving up smoking for awhile), middle one supplying grandkids and still rebelling. All supplied loss of love.

10 days from being 60 & never had a kid. If I'd have had one like me, I would have killed it! LOL! Everything will be fine. All my friends smoked through their pregnancies without a problem. Actually helps with mornng sickness, & babies were big & healthy. Most were A students. I've seen alcohol do some serious damage to babies, but never herb. From what I've seen, it seems to be beneficial.

I never wanted a child, I didn't think this was the path for me, but things happen and you gotta just take what life gives you and roll with the punches. My mom always reminds me that I am her karma. Anyway, thank you!

Never planned on one, yet managed to help produce one at 20, at 30, and again at 40. Damn exceeded replacement rate, always been my problem - excess!! Made it easier to remember their ages. Has sure helped keep me young and broke, will say pot helped on all counts; production, age felt, and finances.

PS thats 'lots of love'