Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How long did YOU take to pass (naturally)

What is the longest time it took for you to pass a drug test naturally? Meaning no dilution before test or anything other than abstaining from smoking? I have not smoked in months and I worry that I still may fail because I smoked daily before I quit and I'm slightly overweight. So,what is the longest time you ever took to naturally pass a screening?
    newuse Reviewed by newuse on . How long did YOU take to pass (naturally) What is the longest time it took for you to pass a drug test naturally? Meaning no dilution before test or anything other than abstaining from smoking? I have not smoked in months and I worry that I still may fail because I smoked daily before I quit and I'm slightly overweight. So,what is the longest time you ever took to naturally pass a screening? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Have had some friends going into nursing, had been heavy vapors, two went months before they could pass a home test. After six months another threw up her hands, and just got sneaky. Friend on probation never passed one clean for the whole year, the officers always said he was border line. Claimed to me, it must have be second hand while visiting me.

What is the longest time it took for you to pass a drug test naturally? Meaning no dilution before test or anything other than abstaining from smoking? I have not smoked in months and I worry that I still may fail because I smoked daily before I quit and I'm slightly overweight. So,what is the longest time you ever took to naturally pass a screening?

This thread here may be of some interest to you:

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...a-shocked.html

Chronic user chiming in here, was clean in 23 days. Everyone is different, buy home tests online and test yourself daily. 5 consecutive morning void passes and you should be good to go