Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Two different grows, LED & HOT5s

So after thinking about it. I have decided to try two different grows. The first one I'm going to try 8 4 foot high output T5s and my second grow I'm going to use a 300w LED. My grow tent is small about 4x4x6 so we shall see how it goes. Any thoughts?

One Love.....:rasta:
    Mrgreenthumb530 Reviewed by Mrgreenthumb530 on . Two different grows, LED & HOT5s So after thinking about it. I have decided to try two different grows. The first one I'm going to try 8 4 foot high output T5s and my second grow I'm going to use a 300w LED. My grow tent is small about 4x4x6 so we shall see how it goes. Any thoughts? One Love.....:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Right on brother! Sounds like a cool comparison, but the LED's will win. I'm a T5HO guy all the way, but it will be fun to watch.

To tell u the truth, this will be my first time growing indoors so far I'm about the HO T5s to. But after talking to people and reading that LEDs are the future and will keep my electric bill down I have to try. So I guess we shall see, I'm excited about it.

One Love....:rasta:

Sure wish you had two identical tents that you could run side by side at the same time. Read and heard too many times, my first grow I got this, my second grow I got this, but then my third grow I only got this. I did every thing the same, what happened? It's not all the same!! But try, l am going to watch, inquiring minds want to know. Try and watch as many variables as you can. I have been a lab rat in my younger days.

It's funny how the new thing is always the best when it hits the shelves, but the old Sun just keeps shining.