Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

A Unique Situation Using The Urinator

Let me start out by saying I own the urinator and have used it without any problems 3 times already and have borrowed it to friends who have also used it successfully. That being said I have kind if an interesting situation coming up for a drug test next week that is going to involve a little extra thought. Maybe you guys will have some ideas that will help me.

Here is the situation. I just got accepted into tech school full time and as part of the program there is some on the job training involved. I got a call from the employer who I will be working for a couple days ago. They want me to go there directly after school next Tuesday to fill out employment paper work (and I am 99.9% sure to do a drug test). I have 8 hours of school that day plus a 1 hour drive to school. I pretty much have to go directly from school to the employer that day so I have no time (or a place) to fill the urinator with warm water before hand. To make things worse the school told us some of the employers might require a physical too. I am hoping that is not the case in my situation but it might be an issue. What do you guys think is the best way to handle this situation. Keep in mind I am already set on substitution as there is no way I will piss clean.

Here is what I am thinking I might do. I will start off my day by filling the urinator with warm synthetic urine. Since the batteries required for the urinator are over $7 for 2 of them and I was reading they only keep the urine at temperature for 4 hours I was thinking about using hand warmers to keep the urine warm until school is over then sneak into the bathroom somewhere and put the batteries in right before I go to the employer. I do have a lunch break and possibly a break in between a few classes that I could switch out hand warmers if I had to.

The other thing I was thinking about doing is filling the urinator with room temperature water before I leave for school and not even worrying about the temperature of it most of the day then towards the end of school plug in the batteries and hope it gets to temperature (I could swap in another set of batteries right before I go to the employer to hold the temperature). Is the urinator capable of heating room temperature urine to 98 degrees with fresh batteries? How long would this take? Do you guys have any ideas I have not thought of? How do I handle the physical part if that becomes an issue (have had many drug tests but no physicals with them)? I have a feeling there wont be a physical but I have no way of knowing for sure. Also while it is very likely there will be a urine test they may instead do a mouth swab for all I know. How long does someone have to be clean to pass a mouth swab?
    bluedream420 Reviewed by bluedream420 on . A Unique Situation Using The Urinator Let me start out by saying I own the urinator and have used it without any problems 3 times already and have borrowed it to friends who have also used it successfully. That being said I have kind if an interesting situation coming up for a drug test next week that is going to involve a little extra thought. Maybe you guys will have some ideas that will help me. Here is the situation. I just got accepted into tech school full time and as part of the program there is some on the job training Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I was thinking about doing is filling the urinator with room temperature water before I leave for school and not even worrying about the temperature of it most of the day then towards the end of school plug in the batteries and hope it gets to temperature (I could swap in another set of batteries right before I go to the employer to hold the temperature). Is the urinator capable of heating room temperature urine to 98 degrees with fresh batteries? How long would this take?
    Doing your own practice drill (using water in place of urine) will answer this question.

As far as your other questions go, from the physicals to the swab test, the answers can be found by utilizing the Advanced Search button.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    Doing your own practice drill (using water in place of urine) will answer this question.
    I know that but I was hoping someone else had done this before so I didn't have to waste $7 on a set of batteries to test it. I am unemployed right now and literally don't have an extra $7 to spend but I guess I will have to come up with the money to have piece of mind on this. I was also wondering if people thought I would be better off doing it this way or using the hand warmers as I described above.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    As far as your other questions go, from the physicals to the swab test, the answers can be found by utilizing the Advanced Search button.
    I will search for an answer to those questions. However those questions are of little importance to me compared to the other stuff I was asking about as I don't think those two things will be an issue.

Have a microwave at school?

Quote Originally Posted by HubCap
    Have a microwave at school?
    I am not sure. That is not an option however because I don't want anyone at school to see what I am doing.I have another question I forgot to ask though. Would it work if I put just water in the urinator and keep the synthetic urine in the vial it came in then mix it when I actually give my sample? The reason I ask is I am not 100% sure that is when the drug test is going to be (about 99% sure though).