Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1586 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Havent smoked in 60+ days,read this and tell me did I pass?

So I have not smoked weed in 65 days. From that time on,I havent smoked.After I stopped, I began taking niacin pills and drinking major amounts of water while also drinking cranberry juice and also drinking vinegar water.So I did that for about two weeks straight everyday and when I finally got the job,I didn't even get drug tested (so many people were hired at once that they forgot some employees). So, I played it safe and still didnt smoke.Fast forward and they come grab me out of the place I work and tell me I have no background check/drug screen on record and that in order to avoid termination, I needed to submit. So I figured im good its been over two months. However,after I pissed for some reason I was worried and so I looked up on different forums and what I found is making me so anxious. Some people said they still tested dirty even 2 months after smoking.

Little other notes to consider: Im 5'11 195lbs, I smoked everyday about a half a blunt to a blunt for 2 years(since it was only me didnt need much) and most I smoked before was about 3 blunts a day but that years ago when I smoked heavy. Just half blunt or 1 whole blunt a day before I quit and it was usually regs sometime good stuff.I really am starting to worry because I thought it normally takes around 30 days to piss clean but I see some have failed way past. Like I said those first two weeks I did lots of cranberry/water/niacin im not sure if that helps me now. Any real-life experiences would help and tell me what you guys think did I pass? The wait is making it so much worse because it could be days
    newuse Reviewed by newuse on . Havent smoked in 60+ days,read this and tell me did I pass? So I have not smoked weed in 65 days. From that time on,I havent smoked.After I stopped, I began taking niacin pills and drinking major amounts of water while also drinking cranberry juice and also drinking vinegar water.So I did that for about two weeks straight everyday and when I finally got the job,I didn't even get drug tested (so many people were hired at once that they forgot some employees). So, I played it safe and still didnt smoke.Fast forward and they come grab me out of the place I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

By doing an Advanced Search with the terms "niacin cranberry vinegar nothing", you'll
    discover that these products have no effect on ridding the body of THC.

By doing an Advanced Search with the terms "drinking water soluble useless", you'll discover that drinking a bunch of water in the days or weeks before the scheduled U/A is of no help.

Your odds are probably pretty good man. The cases you see that are 40, 60, or even 90+ days are the exception. Most are clean well before that. It's possible you could still be dirty, but unlikely. I was a chronic user, was clean after 23 days. Everyone is different. But those that take extremely long, are the exception, not the rule.

hmm from what i heard the only thing that helps to detox is a zinc supplement - but its all just snake-oil, dude...

your chances of coming up + for THC in a piss-test diminish steadily after the first couple of weeks, and if you've been flushing your system consistently with water, vitamins and exercise the window shrinks drastically thereafter. piss-tests have short windows (up to a month), hair-samples tests can come up + for up to 3 months, and there are other, specialized tests using fatty liver deposits that can show usage after even a year - but those are very expensive and used in serious cases only, like murder trials and stuff...

had a mate in uk who came up + on a work-mandated piss-test after only 1 week clean - but he insisted on a retest saying that his diabetes caused a false + (total st0ner bullshit, but he does have diabetes and it has been known to happen) so they retested a week later and he came up clean