Good evening all,
I am trying to upload a picture and every time it is saying the image upload has failed. I have read all the FAQ and also the threads in this forum and I have yet to find any help or be able to successfully load my image. In the bottom where my permissions are listed it states i I may post attachments. It also says next to it that my [IMG] code is OFF. I have tried to possibly turn it on thinking that was the problem, to no avail. The image is a picture I took from my cellphone. It is a .jpg I have tried to upload it from my phone with no luck. I then e-mailed it to myself and tried from my computer with the same results. It will completely load it 100% then say waiting for boards.cannabis.com. A message will pop up saying upload failed. I am trying to get some help with an at home test I have taken and it is important that I am able to upload this image. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Mainestream Reviewed by Mainestream on . Problem uploading a picture. Good evening all, I am trying to upload a picture and every time it is saying the image upload has failed. I have read all the FAQ and also the threads in this forum and I have yet to find any help or be able to successfully load my image. In the bottom where my permissions are listed it states i I may post attachments. It also says next to it that my code is OFF. I have tried to possibly turn it on thinking that was the problem, to no avail. The image is a picture I took from my cellphone. Rating: 5