Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1341 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

do you think I passed my test today?

sorry, I posted this in another forum but I'm really nervous and just want to get as many opinions as I can...

So today I had to take a test which I knew was coming. I stopped smoking back in late august but the first weekend in december I had a couple hits of a small bowl at my friends house and then on dec 22nd I had a couple hits and a brownie at my cousins place. I'm a very physically active person (do crossfit on a consistent basis) and am about 170lbs, 5' 7", with about 13% body fat (lol, i know that because i'm kinda of a nerd and physical fitness). I took a take home drug test two days ago (made by First Check only for mj testing) and passed with a pretty solid line. I took the test at about 12pm and didn't really drink that much water that day but had coffee. Today, I took my test at quest at about 12pm but I drank about 20oz of water and 16oz of rockstar energy drink lemonade a over the period of 2hrs before the test. During that time, I had to go the bathroom twice as that stuff runs through my system quickly. What are you thoughts if I passed the test? Its been exactly 38 days since my last smoke and even before that I smoked once two weeks before that...

what do you guys think?
    k1ng87 Reviewed by k1ng87 on . do you think I passed my test today? sorry, I posted this in another forum but I'm really nervous and just want to get as many opinions as I can... So today I had to take a test which I knew was coming. I stopped smoking back in late august but the first weekend in december I had a couple hits of a small bowl at my friends house and then on dec 22nd I had a couple hits and a brownie at my cousins place. I'm a very physically active person (do crossfit on a consistent basis) and am about 170lbs, 5' 7", with about 13% body fat Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

also, it was a quest SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT test...I believe that one has a 50ng threshold...right?

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng87
    also, it was a quest SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT test...I believe that one has a 50ng threshold...right?
    Yep, 50 ng for THC. The "2000" is the ng threshold for a certain (off-topic) drug which, in order to maintain rule compliance, is not up for any further discussion in the forums.

not worried about anything else cause I haven't done anything else....seriously....just worried about the mj....

anyone gone through a similar situation?

It's impossible to say definitively, obviously, but based on what you said, I'd say your chances for passing are very very good.

Attachment 298093Did you think I passed this single panel test. It's a little faint but people say the faintness does to really matter? Just need some assurance

Quote Originally Posted by patnation
    Attachment 298093Did you think I passed this single panel test. It's a little faint but people say the faintness does to really matter? Just need some assurance
    That test is a negative. I can see a line there and without having to blow up the pic.