Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1460 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Just looking for some feedback...

I have a physical and urine test coming up in a week and a half to 2 weeks. I stopped smoking 10 days ago. I am 6'2 190. I have a high metabolism and i work out every day. I know everyone says to test your first void of the day. I feel as though i should test myself at the same time and under the same conditions i would be tested at. I went to the gym this morning drank about 6 bottles of water. My first void was yellow. I waited until i had voided another 2 times. I took an at home test with a threshold of 50ng. I used my mid stream urine which was tinted yellow. I am usually well hydrated. I PASSED with a weak negative. I guess i am just looking for some advice im hoping burnt toast can chime in. I understand that thc levels can fluctuate but i tested myself doing the same routine i would do on the test day. I will certainly use the dillution method by N2. I take creatine everyday and i will up my dose as the test day gets closer. How reliable are the home tests and shoyld i be worried about them using a 20 ng test? Any feedback is much appreciated.
    Mainestream Reviewed by Mainestream on . Just looking for some feedback... I have a physical and urine test coming up in a week and a half to 2 weeks. I stopped smoking 10 days ago. I am 6'2 190. I have a high metabolism and i work out every day. I know everyone says to test your first void of the day. I feel as though i should test myself at the same time and under the same conditions i would be tested at. I went to the gym this morning drank about 6 bottles of water. My first void was yellow. I waited until i had voided another 2 times. I took an at home test with a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I know everyone says to test your first void of the day. I feel as though i should test myself at the same time and under the same conditions i would be tested at.
    This is an incorrect approach to this. The human body is not some type of electronic machine that operates on fixed settings (thank god for that!!). As you yourself have understood, THC levels in the urine fluctuate during the day and daily as voiding sessions and fluid consumption (during the course of the day as part of maintaining normal hydration) fluctuates. For the most reliable results, it is urged that you use the first urination of the day when THCA levels are at their highest.

If youre consistently testing negative with the first urination of the day (regardless of line intensity), youre good to go.

Thank you. I trust your opinion. Any other advice you can offer? I should have about 10 days left and if i use the dillution method and keep doing what i am doing should i have a good chance? I know the drinks are a joke and id hate to substitute because a physical is involved but i wont rule that out as a last option.

Keep testing yourself up until the last 3 days prior to the scheduled U/A (using the first urination of the day for each test). If possible, keep the board posted with some scanned pics of your home test results. :thumbsup:

I'm having a hard time uploading a picture of today's test. I have read the FAQ section and still can not figure it out. I click to upload off of my computer. It gets all the way to 100% then says upload image failed. It is a .jpg image. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainestream
    I'm having a hard time uploading a picture of today's test. I have read the FAQ section and still can not figure it out. I click to upload off of my computer. It gets all the way to 100% then says upload image failed. It is a .jpg image. Any ideas?
    Hit the Notifications tab at the top of the page where you log in/out.

I am awaiting a response. Thank you for your help BT your awesome. This means a lot to me as it is not a job for a pay issue it is a job I have dreamed about since I was a kid and I have done a lot of work to get here. I really appreciate any help and advice you offer. I just wish I had stopped smoking a few weeks earlier I will get that picture uploaded ASAP.