Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1579 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please help. I am freaking out.

My company closed and I got a job offer but the company has a one time drug test at the hiring stage.

Background - Didn't smoke for years and started again in the summer of 2013. At most, I smoke twice a week. Most of times it is once a week. I am a light weight, maybe fill a bat once and rarely finish it. In December 2013 I switched to a vaporizer. Again it doesn't take much to get me where I want to be.
    I smoke cheap swag.

I am 6ft, 200lbs, and I sweat a lot but I do not exercise.

I stopped vaping Jan 18th and I expect to be tested around Feb 5th or 6th. It will about 18 full days.

What should I be doing to pass or do I have no choice but to try and substitute?

If I have to substitute, what should I use and where should I buy it?

Please help! Thanks
    ScariedToDeath Reviewed by ScariedToDeath on . Please help. I am freaking out. My company closed and I got a job offer but the company has a one time drug test at the hiring stage. Background - Didn't smoke for years and started again in the summer of 2013. At most, I smoke twice a week. Most of times it is once a week. I am a light weight, maybe fill a bat once and rarely finish it. In December 2013 I switched to a vaporizer. Again it doesn't take much to get me where I want to be. I smoke cheap swag. I am 6ft, 200lbs, and I sweat a lot but I do not exercise. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You MAY have a chance to dilute, I dunno....

ORDER SOME TESTS! overnight them. I am in same boat, about a week ahead of you on the nervous breakdown curve. I test in about 14an hours.

Based on advice here I have chosen to sub &I feel like my odds are good.

#1 get yourself some tests! Do not skimp, I bought 10 for $10 on amazon. You don't want to step over a dollar to pick up a dime here... I spent another $25time on next day shipping, based on the idea that I wanted to KNOW exactly where I stand.

Where I stand is that I cannot dilute and pass. Today was 3rd attempt/fail with dilution.
    I am subbing tomorrow at lunch. I am subbing because I can't possibly dilute successfully &I I doubt I could even dilute enough to get a "negative dilute" finding. I am too stressed &I can't eat/can't sleep so I am a metabolite dumping machine right now. Yesterday I drank so much fluid on a Test run that I got a lil loopy. And still can't pass a dipstick test. Which really didn't help me calm down.

Buy tests. Lots of em! Do not skimp. I paid 3X the price for overnight so that I could be "reckless" with the test strips, as opposed to "rationing" the tests and hoping.

Your job right now is to figure out where you stand VS which test you will take.

I am 90% confident that the product I will sub tomorrow will pass. I am terrified that I will somehow get "physically" get caught.... as in I will be haughty red handed with a vial of fake piss! But I am 75%l sure I can pull off the sub.
    See where you're at, morning noon night.

Hey I had to take a probation drug test at a lab or else I would of been violated and my piss was dirty as shit so I went looking everywhere for a Whizzinator but the only ones they had on stock everywhere were the black ones so I got this thing called a monkey dong , it was a lil cheaper and in my eyes a tad more realistic. The only thing was you had to sort of pump it and it didn't really flow right . All i did was take out this piece that was in the tip that wasn't letting it flow properly and it worked pretty well but i had to put a piece in the tip to keep it from leaking. Their is a safety clip that constricts the tube going from the pouch to the penis but just incase they were watching I didn't want to have to flip that thing and look any sort of suspicious. So i was able to get a good friend of mine who ive known forever and was absolutely clean to drive me to this place called any lab test now who claim to always have you out in fifteen minutes or less. Needless to say i was shitting balls. I got a bag that comes with about 10 pairs of feet warmers that are adhesive from Walgreens. stuck two of those bad boys (one pair) and went into the place and was able to take a test right away. They let me go into a bathroom all alone and I filed the cup with her pee. I just took this test today but i assume the temp was good because they were sending it away. Also i think that the fact that the pee that was in the tube inside the penis wasn't warm and the pee that was in the pouch was pretty warm evened out the temp to a nice medium. So i'm hoping everything went well, I know the pee is clean so I don't see why it wouldn't have. Hope I've helped.

Apologies for semi-literate post. Working off a phone here, 1000 miles from home in a hotel I could never afford, stress level 11. I estimate that this company has spent about 8 grand on me already and wants me, assumes I am a good bet. Never occurred to them that this would be a problem. What I do is statistically the most dangerous job in america and to even be where I am at is honestly 1don't in 20,000 as far as applicants go. This is not a "damn, that sucked" type of deal. I am in a literal "game over "Except scenario here.

I will post tomorrow eve about, in detail, how my test played out.
    I will follow up with details.

My only advice right now is over night a shit load of tests, use your stress level in a positive way and read read read! Make your own choices based on solid info, and that starts with figuring out if you are pissing hot or not.

Where is the best place to get QuickFix? I am scared i will get a fake or bad batch.

Quote Originally Posted by ScariedToDeath
    Where is the best place to get QuickFix? I am scared i will get a fake or bad batch.
    The best place is directly from the manufacturer, Spectrum Labs (Google search with this term). However, Spectrum has a list of states that are off-limits to shipping. If you currently reside in a state thats on the list, do a Google search for detoxforless.

Dont overlook the option of subbing with a sample from a drug-free donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    The best place is directly from the manufacturer, Spectrum Labs (Google search with this term). However, Spectrum has a list of states that are off-limits to shipping. If you currently reside in a state thats on the list, do a Google search for detoxforless.

Dont overlook the option of subbing with a sample from a drug-free donor.
    Can I use my wife's sample? She is completely clean. If so, how would I bring it, how would I keep it the right temp and how would I know it is the right temp when I get in the bathroom at the lab?

Sorry for all the questions but I have never been tested before.

Thanks in advance.

Can I use my wife's sample? She is completely clean. If so, how would I bring it, how would I keep it the right temp and how would I know it is the right temp when I get in the bathroom at the lab?

Sorry for all the questions but I have never been tested before.

Thanks in advance.
    The questions above are answered by following the link to this thread: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

Can I use my wife's sample? She is completely clean.
    Make sure clean of everything, nothing worse than going to all the trouble, and they did a line a couple of days ago that they didn't mention.

ranger,thats classic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast