Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Harvest Time question

I have 3 plants (bag seed) in their 6th to 7th week of flowering... The pistils on 2 of them almost all white, 1 the pistils are about 10 to 15% turning red to brown... Using a 100x scope I've been checking the small fan leaves. On the plants with the white pistils I'm starting to see 1 ot 2 light amber trichomes, most are clear and few are cloudy. On the plant with the few red pistils the trics are mostly clear and some cloudy... I watered and fed them General Hydro Bio Thrive 2 days ago... Should I start doing straight water now, or do I have a few more weeks.. any help????

Peace....
    Zzapp Reviewed by Zzapp on . Harvest Time question I have 3 plants (bag seed) in their 6th to 7th week of flowering... The pistils on 2 of them almost all white, 1 the pistils are about 10 to 15% turning red to brown... Using a 100x scope I've been checking the small fan leaves. On the plants with the white pistils I'm starting to see 1 ot 2 light amber trichomes, most are clear and few are cloudy. On the plant with the few red pistils the trics are mostly clear and some cloudy... I watered and fed them General Hydro Bio Thrive 2 days ago... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Harvest Time question

30 days start only water to flush

Harvest Time question

When your hairs turn in there done Harvest time Its a Weed

Harvest Time question

Best (and only accurate) way to tell is by trichome colour under a scope. Clear is underdeveloped... Milky white is fully developed... Amber is starting to degrade.. Milky white trichomes will generally produce a more up-lifting/energetic high.. where as amber will give you more of a lazy/couch stone. I usually recommend to harvest at about 30% amber.. but it is really all in your own personal taste! Sounds like you could flush for 7-10 days and wind up right around the 30-40% amber mark at this point.. if you leave them a bit longer you will get a more "couchy" high.. Hope this helps!

Harvest Time question

trichomes often have a streak of color to them, red or purple usually. This isn't the same 'amber' as a overripe trichome. You will be looking for the trichomes to turn opaque/cloudy/milky.
    All white pistils sounds very early to harvest.