Well I'm gunna give it a shot in an old computer case I gutted out and light proofed, I'm going to use 3 14 watt 900 lumens per bulb, I have a small computer fan to pull hot air out and the plant can grow to about 16" tall, I'm not expecting a giant yield from it, just want to maximize the potential with what I have I was just wondering how big of a pot I will need to grow it in and for fertilizer I was planning on using miracle grow sticks that have nitrogen in them and I planning on growing only one plant at a time possibly two, any input or advice on improvements I can do would be helpful
Makin Reviewed by Makin on . Computer case grow, first time help Well I'm gunna give it a shot in an old computer case I gutted out and light proofed, I'm going to use 3 14 watt 900 lumens per bulb, I have a small computer fan to pull hot air out and the plant can grow to about 16" tall, I'm not expecting a giant yield from it, just want to maximize the potential with what I have I was just wondering how big of a pot I will need to grow it in and for fertilizer I was planning on using miracle grow sticks that have nitrogen in them and I planning on growing Rating: 5