I am brand new here. What got me here was searching for growing in water beads, starting plants really. I am a water bead dealer and getting ready to market them in my area and was searching for tips, techniques and success rates. I know it is a great medium for germinating seeds, I started many flowers in my garden last spring! My friend also had great luck with them. I am just trying to research information about starting weed seeds for my customers and myself! Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Molybendum Reviewed by Molybendum on . Hello from beautiful Colorado I am brand new here. What got me here was searching for growing in water beads, starting plants really. I am a water bead dealer and getting ready to market them in my area and was searching for tips, techniques and success rates. I know it is a great medium for germinating seeds, I started many flowers in my garden last spring! My friend also had great luck with them. I am just trying to research information about starting weed seeds for my customers and myself! Any input would be Rating: 5