Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

might be unlikely but maybe theres hope

I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm already certain that I have it. That means I'm guessing in the next week I will have a drug test. I'm 23 female 5'7 190LBS I smoke at least a bowl a day for about 8 years and ive only been clean for like 12 hours. will trying to dilute or detox really work?
    Lalapandas Reviewed by Lalapandas on . might be unlikely but maybe theres hope I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm already certain that I have it. That means I'm guessing in the next week I will have a drug test. I'm 23 female 5'7 190LBS I smoke at least a bowl a day for about 8 years and ive only been clean for like 12 hours. will trying to dilute or detox really work? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

might be unlikely but maybe theres hope

Quote Originally Posted by Lalapandas
    I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm already certain that I have it. That means I'm guessing in the next week I will have a drug test. I'm 23 female 5'7 190LBS I smoke at least a bowl a day for about 8 years and ive only been clean for like 12 hours. will trying to dilute or detox really work?
    Absolutely not. Dilution does not work. As for detoxing, unfortunately that just isn't anywhere near enough time.

You need to be looking into subbing. Plenty of great options out there. Research all you can on synthetics and practice for your test.

Canadian version Quick Fix 5.7-1 (with uric acid) is recommended.