Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1713 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What are good lights for growing?

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    They actually control all the water of the southeast, which the 'use' to make power for the entire southeast....they are Federal...and as usual started as a small experiment and grew into a conglomerate mess! They aren't our friends....
    So they charge a fuel surcharge for your water in your lake.

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    So they charge a fuel surcharge for your water in your lake.
    not only a fuel surcharge - Just found out there as of Jan. 2014 there will be a new customer service charge we will see on our bill but they haven't put the amount out anywhere that I can find- will have to wait a week or so….

TVA has damned all the waterways here in the area- and we have a lot! Only one lake in the area is natural- the rest are dammed ones. Here in TN our lakes are considered federal property- so the Coast Guard is on them and they are watching for as many BUI's as possible….

Many of the federal drug cases from TN come from someone growing in the woods and diverting a creek - this is very bad according to TVA - it gets you a few extra charges…I see the diverted creeks in every area I have hiked in ( and that is most of the middle to eastern part of the state) - it is what gets many outdoor growers caught in the area….

But I think I have my answer- since I am paying more than twice what you are paying it does show up….looking towards NM where I have a brother who livies on top of a hill and is a 'handy man' by trade…

Oh wait water is a REAL issue there isn't it…. lol

Yep, the bad thing about living in the desert. But while thinking about it, bring water to ladies we love doesn't sound like a bad trade off. Bud will find a way.

Out in the call woods you get into more trouble cutting down certain trees, than growing the pot.

4.   Advertisements

Hi guys im about to start my 1st indoor grow my 2nd ever i grew Hawaiian snow from ghseeds n i dont know wether i was lucky r just kept what i read in mind i used soil from a bag n miracle grow i bought a cheap plastic greenhouse i also bought a 600whps with reflector n ballast but i never used it it was such a nice summer my mum would put them out everymornin on her way 2 work god bless her n i brought em in at night less pests indoors was my logic they were 6.5 ft when i harvest them 1but this time mum wants me 2 grow indoor cos of how big last 1s got should i use my 600whps rcool n warm flouros any suggestions to good bedroom strains ?THNX for any help

Should i use my 600whps r Coolwhite n warmwhite flouros

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234