Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

iGanja KC Brains KC45

My seeds arrived from Herbie's in tip top condition no customs seizure even got a extra free seed I wasn't expecting. So here goes nothing all organic/LED/autoflower just for you Shov
    iGanja Reviewed by iGanja on . iGanja KC Brains KC45 My seeds arrived from Herbie's in tip top condition no customs seizure even got a extra free seed I wasn't expecting. So here goes nothing all organic/LED/autoflower just for you Shov Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

iGanja KC Brains KC45

So what are you doing for timing on your lights for your cycles with your autos - 24/7 all the way through, or switching it up? I grow with LED and have been thinking of grabbing some auto seeds from Herbie's also.

iGanja KC Brains KC45

Hmm 24\7 possibly I'm starting with 1 to test out the stability of this particular strain but I have 9 more seeds so I'm open to timing schedules just for testing purposes. Now what I really need is someone to teach me how to construct a 300W LED panel that will make the girls go wild under it. That would make for some of the best harvest I will ever get.

iGanja KC Brains KC45

This seed hasn't germinated yet hopefully this extra heat today will get it there

iGanja KC Brains KC45

Yup seed is finally starting to show its little tail that took a good three days just to pop. So I'm just gunna be using 150 watt LED with some panda film and all organic soil. I'm also looking for either someone who can make me a 300 watt panel or teach me the ropes at making my own. I am interested in all organic compost teas too.