Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1623 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

CORRECTED Cannabutter Calculation

The attachment had an error, so I'm starting another thread. Here's an Excel spreadsheet for calculating the strength of cannabutter. Does this look fairly accurate? Comments welcome. And anyone who wants a copy of this, please supply an email address and I'll send it.
    Old Guy in Stanton Reviewed by Old Guy in Stanton on . CORRECTED Cannabutter Calculation The attachment had an error, so I'm starting another thread. Here's an Excel spreadsheet for calculating the strength of cannabutter. Does this look fairly accurate? Comments welcome. And anyone who wants a copy of this, please supply an email address and I'll send it. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

CORRECTED Cannabutter Calculation

Butter loss can be exactly determined by weighing the completed cannabutter.

Does anyone know how complete the THC transfer to the butterfat is? Is it 100%, or is there some residue left in the original plant material?

Everything else is straight calculation.

The 2nd line values for the 4 oz recipe explains why one of my cannacookies basically wiped my out for a couple of hours.