Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Expert advice needed please!

6'3", 235lbs
    Last used Tuesday evening.
    Hadn't smoked in a long long time
    due to possible random tests at work.
    Current job does not test. SO I grew a few a few plants, harvested that about 6 weeks ago. I have smoked every night and most of the day on my off time.

In a strange turn of events I applied for a job, was interviewed & offered the job in the course of 2 days. I have a test next weds. That will only a week of abstaining. Took a home test &I of course failed last night.

Here is the big problem. I am a paramedic. A failed rest will follow me e is a career ender.

Help

I do not know how I will be tested, just that it is a physical &I toxof screen at concentra in Oregon.

I have never been dirty for any test for EMS so I never had to cheat. When I was younger I drank the potions for jobs like ski patrol &I always passed. I have read all the dilution threads and now understand that's really how I passed.
    HubCap Reviewed by HubCap on . Expert advice needed please! 6'3", 235lbs Last used Tuesday evening. Hadn't smoked in a long long time due to possible random tests at work. Current job does not test. SO I grew a few a few plants, harvested that about 6 weeks ago. I have smoked every night and most of the day on my off time. In a strange turn of events I applied for a job, was interviewed & offered the job in the course of 2 days. I have a test next weds. That will only a week of abstaining. Took a home test &I of course failed last night. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If you've been smoking religiously for 6 weeks, then you've most probably packed our fat full of THC. If they're going to test your urine, you're more than likely going to have checked for validity. If you can't miss this job opportunity, and you have to be tested on Wednesday, my opinion is that you're not going to be clean in any natural method. Your frequency of use and body mass makes it impossible for my brain to even entertain the possibility of you being clean in a week's time.

So that leaves us with the improbability of you naturally detoxing, and the big chance that they will know you diluted if you choose to go that way (tox screen will contain a sample validity test, I'm almost positive...pun not intended). I don't know, can't you NOT go for this job, due to the fact that it will haunt your career if you fail your test ?

They moved their timeline up considerably AFTER I accepted and gave notice at my job. Rock and a hardplace right now.

I have never subbed before. No chance of ne flying in out there with a bottle of clean piss and then keeping it viable for 4the days so that leaves synthetic. How reliable us that stuff?

To be honest, and I don't know how spot on my analysis of your case is, you're only left with dilution. Dilution coupled with Vitamin B and creatinine supplementation would be your best bet, since you can't skip this job and you don't have enough time to naturally detox. I don't have much specific information on synthetic pee, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyDinky
    To be honest, and I don't know how spot on my analysis of your case is, you're only left with dilution. Dilution coupled with Vitamin B and creatinine supplementation would be your best bet, since you can't skip this job and you don't have enough time to naturally detox. I don't have much specific information on synthetic pee, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
    I absolutely disagree with this, and would never recommend relying on dilution. It does not work. It should only be used as a stalling mechanism in a worst case scenario type situation.

Understand first there is dilution, and there is also providing a well hydrated sample. Two very different things. Creatine loading only works with a well hydrated sample for when you 'may' be clean or are are borderline could go either way. Creatine loading for a well hydrated sample is recommended. Creatine loading when providing a diluted sample, makes absolutely no sense.

The whole point of dilution is to flood your system so that you are urinating virtually only the liquid that you ingested. Do the math, if you are drinking enough to erase virtually all metabolic instances of THC-COOH in your urine, good luck keeping creatinine in it. No matter how much you've taken. Best case, you'll come back 'negative dilute' - this isn't failing, but it's certainly not passing.

You absolutely should be subbing here with someone's clean urine, or synthetic. Both are reliable options. I'd recommend the Canadian version of Quick Fix 5.7-1 with uric acid. Very high success rate.

You will find some out there that disagree with me on dilution. But I can tell you I have done extensive research on creatine and have real world experience with it. I urge you to research dilution thoroughly before relying it. I would absolutely never recommend dilution, and certainly not in your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by halo09
    I absolutely disagree with this, and would never recommend relying on dilution. It does not work. It should only be used as a stalling mechanism in a worst case scenario type situation.

Understand first there is dilution, and there is also providing a well hydrated sample. Two very different things. Creatine loading only works with a well hydrated sample for when you 'may' be clean or are are borderline could go either way. Creatine loading for a well hydrated sample is recommended. Creatine loading when providing a diluted sample, makes absolutely no sense.

The whole point of dilution is to flood your system so that you are urinating virtually only the liquid that you ingested. Do the math, if you are drinking enough to erase virtually all metabolic instances of THC-COOH in your urine, good luck keeping creatinine in it. No matter how much you've taken. Best case, you'll come back 'negative dilute' - this isn't failing, but it's certainly not passing.

You absolutely should be subbing here with someone's clean urine, or synthetic. Both are reliable options. I'd recommend the Canadian version of Quick Fix 5.7-1 with uric acid. Very high success rate.

You will find some out there that disagree with me on dilution. But I can tell you I have done extensive research on creatine and have real world experience with it. I urge you to research dilution thoroughly before relying it. I would absolutely never recommend dilution, and certainly not in your situation.
    Thank you for the advice everyone, please keep it coming.
    just like everyone else in these threads, im freaking out right now!

Can I buy a good product in Portland? I have the tests are harder in Oregon, is this true?

I am very inexperienced with this, I haven't worried about passing a drug test for over 10a years

How much time do you have? I'm fairly certain that Oregon does indeed check for uric acid, aka urea. This is why you must ensure your synthetic contains uric acid.

Multiple brands do contain uric acid. However, the Quick fix I mentioned previously is what is most commonly used and I would feel very confident using it. Canadian Quick Fix 5.7-1

All that 'Canadian' means is that it contains Uric Acid. This is because Canada was the first place to begin testing for uric acid as a way to differentiate synthetics from human voids without using genetic testing, as a way to remain legal by their national regulations, as well as ours. (US federal - genetic testing in urinalysis' for pre-employment is not legal)

Depending on your timeline for your test, I would recommend just buying it online directly from the manufacturer. I'd link you, but it isn't allowed here. Some simple googling around should yield you the proper results.

As for subbing though, the key to success is to practice. And then practice a little more. Then practice again. Synthetics will pass the lab, it's the temperature check that people fail on. Research all you can, ask all the questions you can think of. I visit here regularly and will be very happy to lend a hand. But at the end of the day, research is your closest ally.

I'll keep checking in on your thread though man, let me know if you have any questions

Thanks halo
    as for time, test is weds at noon. Today is Sunday. I just arrived in Oregon and was able to find a head shop still open. All they had was dr green agent x formula 8.0
    Guy said he's worked there for a year, sold it alot, and nobody has told HIM that they failed.

My biggest concerns are 1) the uric acid (test is in Oregon but I think sent to labcorp. I have heard Oregon tests for uric acid. And 2 ) the physical.. no idea which test is first, how "invasive", etc. Id think that a bottle of fake pee hitting the floor when I drop my pants to "turn & cough" would be a bad day. Also worried about getting separated from my clothing (dropping UA wearing only the exam gown)

Anyone use agent x or done the toxic/physical at concentra in Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by halo09
    How much time do you have? I'm fairly certain that Oregon does indeed check for uric acid, aka urea. This is why you must ensure your synthetic contains uric acid.

Multiple brands do contain uric acid. However, the Quick fix I mentioned previously is what is most commonly used and I would feel very confident using it. Canadian Quick Fix 5.7-1

All that 'Canadian' means is that it contains Uric Acid. This is because Canada was the first place to begin testing for uric acid as a way to differentiate synthetics from human voids without using genetic testing, as a way to remain legal by their national regulations, as well as ours. (US federal - genetic testing in urinalysis' for pre-employment is not legal)

Depending on your timeline for your test, I would recommend just buying it online directly from the manufacturer. I'd link you, but it isn't allowed here. Some simple googling around should yield you the proper results.

As for subbing though, the key to success is to practice. And then practice a little more. Then practice again. Synthetics will pass the lab, it's the temperature check that people fail on. Research all you can, ask all the questions you can think of. I visit here regularly and will be very happy to lend a hand. But at the end of the day, research is your closest ally.

I'll keep checking in on your thread though man, let me know if you have any questions

Box doesn't indicate if it has uric acid

Quote Originally Posted by HubCap
    Box doesn't indicate if it has uric acid
    I would get on the phone with the manufacturer and provide the batch number and confirm with them that it does in fact have uric acid. If you can't be certain that it does, over nighting a synthetic that does contain uric acid is absolutely do able.

Might try googling a bit too on what you bought. As for it having uric acid, I do not know. But I do know I've seen a high success rate with the Agent X.

As for the physical, that always makes things tough. You'll have to use your best judgement on that and see how sneaky you can get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast