Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1474 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Different test different results

Both are negative, stop worrying. You're saying that even tap water yields only a slightly darker line. You're kind of answering yourself there.

Both negative.

2.   Advertisements

But that did you mean by saying I would test positive for sure if I had taken one or two?
    I've been using and testing for 3 months now. I partake until the line goes dim or goes away, then wait for the line to be solid, then partake again.
    I passed a physical this way and passed one random that was sent to the lab.
    My logic is to limit the thc intake enough to allow what's already there to metabolize. I'm trying to balance freedom while still passing the randoms.
    Don't you think that to surpass the 50ng level that it would require more than one or two?

ps, so YOU DO see a line on the left strip? And don't labs to the confirmation at lower than 50ng?

Not sure about the cut off they test at in that specific lab, but usually it's at 50ng. It's hard to say how many puffs exactly it would take for you to surpass the cutoff, since there are too many factors to include in the assumption. You're negative, stop asking the same question.

Thought I'd chime in here. I'm actually pretty familiar with both of these test strips and had similar results with them. Did you go off Amazon to buy these? I'm guessing so. I purchased 5 or 10 of each off Amazon due to the reviews.

Moral of the story though, I routinely got lighter test lines on the brand you have in the left in that picture, as it appears you did as well. I did multiple tests on the same sample with both brands, and that brand routinely was lighter, however, neither ever showed a fail.

Both your pics though are a pass regardless :thumbsup:

Thanks Halo!, and relax Slinky.
    I'm not asking the same question at all. You didn't get the question. But I get it - negative.
    What I'm aiming for is a program that will allow me to enjoy my freedom while beating this ignorant system.
    I'm not asking only about THIS particular test but rather the general nuances involved in self-testing now AND in the future.
    This is the first set of strips I've had with these near erroneous results.

And Halo, yes I got them all at Amazon. I've gotten over 100 from amazon and never can seem to find the same ones twice.
    I think I'll go back to Meditest and get my strips directly from them.

Slinky ever did explain why he felt 2 hits would test non-negative "for sure". That simply made no sense. I thought that maybe he had mis-typed and meant to say that I would test Negative "for sure" being that only one or two hits ( assuming that was all ) would never reach the 50ng level. I've done that dosage dozens of times and never missed a negative until I started laying it on.

Peace

So Halo,
    How exactly is it that you NEVER showed a fail.
    By abstaining completely? Or a system of moderation that keeps you below the cutoff?
    Just curious. I kinda know how much I can get away with, but I have pushed it too far as well.
    Thanks

No problem man, glad to help!

As for never failing a home test: Plain and simple, I must be clean, though I found it hard to believe, and frankly I still do. Here is a link to my original thread, you may find interesting:

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...ase-chime.html

But basically, I was a chronic smoker, 1.5-5 grams weekly for a couple years, and began testing clean at 23 days. Could have even been sooner, but 23 days was when I began testing.

Back to those tests though, it's not that the one brand is particularly light, it's that the other brand is particularly dark. You'll see in post # 11 I actually posted a picture, because it was significantly lighter than the results that I was getting previously with the brand that you posted as being darker. (Though still passing) But as you can see, the FirstCheck and that one brand, show very similar results. I should have posted a picture of the other brand, but it was significantly darker than them both. (In the grand scheme of things though, I do believe they all provide accurate results.) I really wish I had kept a picture of that brand I had as well that was darker. But I do have a pic of the FirstCheck and the other on the same sample.

Attachment 298002

Attachment 298003

Not to hijack your thread and change the subject, but you may find this useful. I passed 10 morning voids starting on January 11th, (two different brands used on same sample multiple times) and passed 4 afternoon voids. Altogether, 16 passed 50 ng/ml tests. After all of this however, after receiving my employment packet, I discovered my cutoff will be for a 20 ng/ml test. I'm about 99% I would pass a 50 ng/ml test, and about 80% I'd pass a 20 ng/ml test. I have a LOT riding on this test though, so after all my efforts, I will be subbing anyways :\

At this point, I am 42 days clean.

Best of luck though man, I'll keep up with your thread, let me know if you have anymore questions :thumbsup:

Plus if this untrained tech WAS to misinterpret a faint line as a non-negative and sent the sample for GC/MS confirmation, wouldn't the GC/MS quantitative analysis show some detection even if below the 50ng level since they are testing below that level?
    The cutoff threshold for the GC/MS is typically 15 ng/ml. But dont let this create another worry for you. Read this thread:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...d-testing.html

If the sample registers below 15 ng on the GC/MS, its ruled a negative - no quantitative value is provided because its not necessary - a negative is a negative. Above 15 ng is a positive and at that point a quantitative value is provided.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12