Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Slow Growth

What's up guys, So I started my first grow a few days ago, bought the seeds from the greenhouse company, so I know they're trustworthy seeds. Started up with white widow, white rhino, kaya kush and super silver haze.
    The problem is that it has been 15days since they were put in their medium, i'm using an Atami Pack which has the nutes for all the plant cycle. All the plant are growing great, except one .... White Rhino, this strain has shown some very slow growth, it has only grew like 3/4cm out of the medium, Had been fed rootboost and Terra leaves, and still nothing we're also using an recommended soil(with many nutes) so they kinda dont need much.
    +They're with 16/8 photoperiod
    +using Distilled water
    + Temp have been kept within the 25/27Cº and hummidity 65% (at night the temperature doesnt go much lower, that might have to do with the problem maybe)

But anyways, I'm starting too feel worried about White Rhino, Does anyone have any idea why he is having such slow growth?
    t3rrak1o Reviewed by t3rrak1o on . Slow Growth What's up guys, So I started my first grow a few days ago, bought the seeds from the greenhouse company, so I know they're trustworthy seeds. Started up with white widow, white rhino, kaya kush and super silver haze. The problem is that it has been 15days since they were put in their medium, i'm using an Atami Pack which has the nutes for all the plant cycle. All the plant are growing great, except one .... White Rhino, this strain has shown some very slow growth, it has only grew like 3/4cm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Slow Growth

Light, warmth, air movement, make sure they drain well, easy on the nutes, sounds like your feeding allot.

Slow Growth

It has only been fed twice (too much??)
    air movement isnt installed yet, I need to buy one air extractor, is that harming the plants much?
    Light is Metal Halide 250W, going to buy an HPS 400W for the flowering