Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

QF+ Canadian Success Ohio

I am a contractor and just got another job assignment and needed to take a 10 panel drug test within a few days. Ordered QF+ Canadian, got batch P1HHH-13. This is for use in Ohio. This past Monday I had to go to the job agency first for paperwork and stuff, then would be sent to Hometown Urgent Care for the test. Between the drives and paperwork, I figured I needed to keep the QF warm for a least 2 hours. Microwaved for 13 seconds showed 98 on the strip, but digital thermometer showed 103. I figured it would cool down enough in the 2 hours, so I strapped on the heat pack and crotched it in a pair or boxer briefs and long underwear. I got to the agency, did paperwork and stuff for about an hour then went to my car to go to the clinic. Temp strip showed 96 but thermometer showed 101, and I was only about 10 minutes from the facility. So took off the heat pack for the drive and kept it in my lap. By the time I got to the facility it was 94 on strip and 98 on the thermometer. Put heat pack back on because I didn't know how long I'd have to wait for the test. Waited about 45 minutes then was sent back. Emptied pockets then went to the bathroom. I quietly poured all into the cup and the strip on the cup was about 96. Nurse said temp was OK, and she marked that and that it didn't look adulterated.

I was worried for a few days, and freaked when my recruiter called me on Wednesday, fearing I had failed. Turns out he just had some info for me. On friday I had a meeting about the job, they didn't say anything to me. I start Monday. In my experience I would have heard by now if I failed, so I am counting this as a success.

About 10 years ago I used Uncle John's Pee and passed, then this past summer I used QF+ and passed. Thanks for all the great info here, it helped put my mind at ease.
    boojiboy Reviewed by boojiboy on . QF+ Canadian Success Ohio I am a contractor and just got another job assignment and needed to take a 10 panel drug test within a few days. Ordered QF+ Canadian, got batch P1HHH-13. This is for use in Ohio. This past Monday I had to go to the job agency first for paperwork and stuff, then would be sent to Hometown Urgent Care for the test. Between the drives and paperwork, I figured I needed to keep the QF warm for a least 2 hours. Microwaved for 13 seconds showed 98 on the strip, but digital thermometer showed 103. I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

QF+ Canadian Success Ohio

Excellent boojijboy, truly glad to hear you passed and thanks for taking the time to register and post your success story :thumbsup: