Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

helping dog with hemangiosarcoma cancer

does anyone first hand experience treating a dog internally with cannabis for cancer? my dog was just diagnosed and am thinking of getting her some CBD-rich flour and an oil from a local medical clinic. thanks for any information on the matter you can provide me with..first hand accounts and dosing information are greatly appreciated.

She is 11, husky/shepherd mix, about 63 lbs.

Also if you can put me in touch with any experts using cannabis with dogs for this I'd appreciate. I'm in vancouver, bc.
    1vanguy Reviewed by 1vanguy on . helping dog with hemangiosarcoma cancer does anyone first hand experience treating a dog internally with cannabis for cancer? my dog was just diagnosed and am thinking of getting her some CBD-rich flour and an oil from a local medical clinic. thanks for any information on the matter you can provide me with..first hand accounts and dosing information are greatly appreciated. She is 11, husky/shepherd mix, about 63 lbs. Also if you can put me in touch with any experts using cannabis with dogs for this I'd appreciate. I'm in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome Ivan
    I'm sorry I don't have any ideas about medical cannabis for your pet. I hope the best for her.

There was a thread here called dogs & cancer, I was on it, posted to try & bring it back to the top for you, & then it was gone! Just GONE!
    -- We have some great people here in the field of mmj. I know Weeze (Weezard) was one on the dogs & cancer thread to post treatment & how to determine dosage. I think Crystalicous & Growgoddess too. I'm going to another forum & asking Weeze to come over & help you. Crystal too. She's an awesome herbal healer. Try to find Growgoddess too. I love animals & it hurts me when the suffer. I'm trying to find you help as fast as I can! Much love!

thanks so much, my dog is my best friend and the love of my life (don't tell my gf). I would like to know if anyone treated this particular cancer--hemangiosarcoma, my research is showing me that different cancers respond differently to cannabis..and some are treated with CBD while others THC and other a combo. thanks again, time is of the essence..

I will try to get into a medical dispensary here in Vancouver monday with just our medical records..one vet refused to sign off on the form.

I hope that one vet gets bit by a huge, angry dog! The nerve of him! BTW, I misspelled 'Crystaliscious'. I don't make or use any of the extracts, but I plan on learning soon. To cover all bases, I'd use a product containing both for now. (THC & CBD). Can't hurt. I've pointed friends in your direction who use & make all the cannabis products. They're great people. If you have any bud, cook some up in a little butter, then mix it in some canned food & feed it to her. Maybe about 1/2 as much as you'd use in a bowl. You want her to be high enough to wobble when she walks. If its too much, don't worry, won't hurt her, just make her sleep for a looong nap. Once you get the dose right for her, give it to her 2-3 times a day. She may like it & just lick it from the spoon. Most dogs do, & that would be great. This will help, but the proper extract/concentrate would be even better. Keep in mind that cannabis has no bad interaction with conventional treatments. Often used in conjunction with chemo & radiation. Hope my friends get here soon! I'll be praying for your sweet girl!
    -- I'm hoping this was caught early enough for her cure. Then I want you to promise me you'll take the final test results reading NEGATIVE to the vet who wouldn't sign off & make him read it! ~PEACE~

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    I hope that one vet gets bit by a huge, angry dog! The nerve of him! BTW, I misspelled 'Crystaliscious'. I don't make or use any of the extracts, but I plan on learning soon. To cover all bases, I'd use a product containing both for now. (THC & CBD). Can't hurt. I've pointed friends in your direction who use & make all the cannabis products. They're great people. If you have any bud, cook some up in a little butter, then mix it in some canned food & feed it to her. Maybe about 1/2 as much as you'd use in a bowl. You want her to be high enough to wobble when she walks. If its too much, don't worry, won't hurt her, just make her sleep for a looong nap. Once you get the dose right for her, give it to her 2-3 times a day. She may like it & just lick it from the spoon. Most dogs do, & that would be great. This will help, but the proper extract/concentrate would be even better. Keep in mind that cannabis has no bad interaction with conventional treatments. Often used in conjunction with chemo & radiation. Hope my friends get here soon! I'll be praying for your sweet girl!
    -- I'm hoping this was caught early enough for her cure. Then I want you to promise me you'll take the final test results reading NEGATIVE to the vet who wouldn't sign off & make him read it! ~PEACE~
    100% will send over the successful results one year from now to the vet with balloons attached.

I don't have any but, but Monday morning I will attempt to get into a medical clinic with her..if it doesn't work I will ask a natural vet here. If that doesn't work I will try to get in touch with all my friends here to see if they know anyone with access to a dispensary.