Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

This could get strange, or not.

There's this item, searched it, lots seem to have it listed. Found alien space ship on the moon. Supposedly NASA was been tracking since it passed mars. NASA launched the rockets to intercept and take pics, but Google found it. Parked on the moon in a crater. :vader1: :trooper:

Of course with duck dynasty, and the walburgers, they may think we're ripe for a new 'war of the worlds'. Didn't really know which area to post this in, could go in several places. They had me going with mermaids, but I would like to think the ocean is teeming with Daryl Hannas. :joint1:
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . This could get strange, or not. There's this item, searched it, lots seem to have it listed. Found alien space ship on the moon. Supposedly NASA was been tracking since it passed mars. NASA launched the rockets to intercept and take pics, but Google found it. Parked on the moon in a crater. :vader1: :trooper: Of course with duck dynasty, and the walburgers, they may think we're ripe for a new 'war of the worlds'. Didn't really know which area to post this in, could go in several places. They had me going with mermaids, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    There's this item, searched it, lots seem to have it listed. Found alien space ship on the moon. Supposedly NASA was been tracking since it passed mars. NASA launched the rockets to intercept and take pics, but Google found it. Parked on the moon in a crater. :vader1: :trooper:

Of course with duck dynasty, and the walburgers, they may think we're ripe for a new 'war of the worlds'. Didn't really know which area to post this in, could go in several places. They had me going with mermaids, but I would like to think the ocean is teeming with Daryl Hannas. :joint1:
    tl, I think it is time you market the seeds of whatever you are smoking, I could use some of that!:rasta: pr

If I did that, trying to sell my seeds with stories like that, someone would get me for :spam2:ing

But I do have some good sh#t.