Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Let's hear it for the ole' timers

This thread is for all the ole timers who are here on this forum- I keep hearing people talk about how old they are getting, how aging is something to dread, or something that is not as wonderful as being young, dumb and full of cumâ?¦.

So here is to all those people on the forum that understands that cannabis is a weed- it grows feral all over the country side and the eradication efforts have all been for naughtâ?¦.
    Here is to those who have undertaken the unknown and blazed a trail for indoor gardeners - those that learned HOW to re-create the environment and then let us all in on it.
    Here is to all the hippies that taught thier children that this COULD be a business and a way of lifeâ?¦Those hippy kids didn't figure this out on thier own- thier parents taught them all they knewâ?¦.yes they added to that knowledge- but lets never forget the originalsâ?¦.always thank them when you run into a 20 something year old that knows everythingâ?¦.

Here is to all of us that are sagging and wrinkling from long hours in the garden and lights - I earned every wrinkle, I earned every gray hair - some from my hippy kids but most from my little establishment within my homeâ?¦.

Here is to the ones that have been growing for decades- and still think they don't know everything - because nature has a way of showing you, as soon as you think you have it figured out- she changesâ?¦..

Here is those who have wavered along the trail- folding into society only to learn that there is nothing like smelling the dirt and feeling the warmth on your skinâ?¦.

Here is to those who think that they are old- never stop learning and you will always feel you are in your twenties- if you feel shriveled up, pop open a book and see how much you really have to learn- a sudden surge in excitement will pump up those youth hormonesâ?¦.

Here is to those who have lived and who have shared - with us, with you and with yoursâ?¦.those who have killed plants, mangled em and saved a few too - those who have fought pests organically and with pesticides, those who have written guides on how to prune, tie and keep your plants stealth, those who have always been there on one forum or another who are glad to share thier knowledgeâ?¦.

Lets hear it for those ole timers who know how to keep thier mouth shut- even if it is twisted in a grin, when they hear a young pup full of ideas and desires to be a famous breederâ?¦.then they are right there to direct that young pup to good info when they are ready for itâ?¦.you see ole timers know something that young pups don't know - they know that life has a way of teaching people, better then people teach peopleâ?¦..and that when life teaches you- it is always rememberedâ?¦

Lets hear it for those ole timers who risked more then we have to now, those that served time for our rights, those that gave up thier rights for our rightsâ?¦.lets hear it for those that have been in the activist circles since the 70's paying everyones dues so that generation after generation has access to this infoâ?¦.

Lets hear for these ole timers for devoting a lifetime to something we all want to know about- without the time they have put into the great answers that you get on this or any other forum wouldn't be thereâ?¦

But lastly, lets just give the ole timers some respect for what they have done- those that have devoted thier life to the understandings of this plant have not gotten much out of it over thier lifetime- other than some peaceful time, some knowledge, yet they share that knowledge, that they had to work so hard for without a thought, wanting others to be successful in their ventures..lets hear it for all those who think they are wrinkled and aged upâ?¦they are truly worth more than anything else we could possibly find online!

Thank-you OldTimers- I may be older ( just in years I FEEL like I am in my 20's) but I don't consider myself in your league- you are true wealth and prosperity to me!
    crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . Let's hear it for the ole' timers This thread is for all the ole timers who are here on this forum- I keep hearing people talk about how old they are getting, how aging is something to dread, or something that is not as wonderful as being young, dumb and full of cumâ?¦. So here is to all those people on the forum that understands that cannabis is a weed- it grows feral all over the country side and the eradication efforts have all been for naughtâ?¦. Here is to those who have undertaken the unknown and blazed a trail for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    This thread is for all the ole timers who are here on this forum- I keep hearing people talk about how old they are getting, how aging is something to dread, or something that is not as wonderful as being young, dumb and full of cumâ?¦.

So here is to all those people on the forum that understands that cannabis is a weed- it grows feral all over the country side and the eradication efforts have all been for naughtâ?¦.
    Here is to those who have undertaken the unknown and blazed a trail for indoor gardeners - those that learned HOW to re-create the environment and then let us all in on it.
    Here is to all the hippies that taught thier children that this COULD be a business and a way of lifeâ?¦Those hippy kids didn't figure this out on thier own- thier parents taught them all they knewâ?¦.yes they added to that knowledge- but lets never forget the originalsâ?¦.always thank them when you run into a 20 something year old that knows everythingâ?¦.

Here is to all of us that are sagging and wrinkling from long hours in the garden and lights - I earned every wrinkle, I earned every gray hair - some from my hippy kids but most from my little establishment within my homeâ?¦.

Here is to the ones that have been growing for decades- and still think they don't know everything - because nature has a way of showing you, as soon as you think you have it figured out- she changesâ?¦..

Here is those who have wavered along the trail- folding into society only to learn that there is nothing like smelling the dirt and feeling the warmth on your skinâ?¦.

Here is to those who think that they are old- never stop learning and you will always feel you are in your twenties- if you feel shriveled up, pop open a book and see how much you really have to learn- a sudden surge in excitement will pump up those youth hormonesâ?¦.

Here is to those who have lived and who have shared - with us, with you and with yoursâ?¦.those who have killed plants, mangled em and saved a few too - those who have fought pests organically and with pesticides, those who have written guides on how to prune, tie and keep your plants stealth, those who have always been there on one forum or another who are glad to share thier knowledgeâ?¦.

Lets hear it for those ole timers who know how to keep thier mouth shut- even if it is twisted in a grin, when they hear a young pup full of ideas and desires to be a famous breederâ?¦.then they are right there to direct that young pup to good info when they are ready for itâ?¦.you see ole timers know something that young pups don't know - they know that life has a way of teaching people, better then people teach peopleâ?¦..and that when life teaches you- it is always rememberedâ?¦

Lets hear it for those ole timers who risked more then we have to now, those that served time for our rights, those that gave up thier rights for our rightsâ?¦.lets hear it for those that have been in the activist circles since the 70's paying everyones dues so that generation after generation has access to this infoâ?¦.

Lets hear for these ole timers for devoting a lifetime to something we all want to know about- without the time they have put into the great answers that you get on this or any other forum wouldn't be thereâ?¦

But lastly, lets just give the ole timers some respect for what they have done- those that have devoted thier life to the understandings of this plant have not gotten much out of it over thier lifetime- other than some peaceful time, some knowledge, yet they share that knowledge, that they had to work so hard for without a thought, wanting others to be successful in their ventures..lets hear it for all those who think they are wrinkled and aged upâ?¦they are truly worth more than anything else we could possibly find online!

Thank-you OldTimers- I may be older ( just in years I FEEL like I am in my 20's) but I don't consider myself in your league- you are true wealth and prosperity to me!

:thumbsup:I'll drink to that!
    What are you smoking, gotta get it! :rasta: pr

I too will say thank you to all the old timers. Through their careful observations, helpful suggestions, and patient instruction, I indeed learned a lot my first few years here and was able to successfully strike out on my own only because of their help. I first learned about the creation of Rick Simpson oil here too, and again thanks to those who brought their knowledge here, my aunt is now in complete remission with her MS and my dad's MRSA infection is gone. Thank you old timers, you who sport wrinkles, canes and age spots, and know that you have changed this young woman's life. When I too become bent and feeble because of my years, with barely the breath to draw on a bong, I pray that I will still have the faculties to remember your guidance as fondly as I do today.

Buy em books, and buy em books, all they do is use the pages for rolling papers. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:smokin:..

how did you find that photo of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    how did you find that photo of me!
    that's a nice looking scythe :thumbsup:

my dad had one...swung it like a Samurai

An old coot like that, that grows plants like I've seen in your logs, and is worried about the skiing season. Must still be pretty spry!!