Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1524 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Test Thursday, Insight / Advice Request - Thanks!

Good evening all,

I have an SAP 10-20 coming up Thursday. I understand this is a 20 ng/ml detection limit for THC metabolites (i'm not concerned about the "other drugs"). I'm wondering if I should attempt the dilution or substitution.

I knew this test was coming up as it is an annual requirement from my employer, thus I quit smoking heavily around Dec 20th (34 days prior to judgement). I smoked one / two one hitters on approximately six days between 12/20 - 1/7. On 1/8 (15 days before) I quit for good and started a 7 day cleanse from GNC which consisted of probiotic, prebiotic, fiber and various herbal extracts. On 1/16 (7 days before) I tested myself against a 50 ng/ml THC test and passed, using the first void of the day.

I have substituted a couple times in the past, but it scares me knowing that there will be a physical, lung capacity test, back x-rays, etc. either before or after the UA.

I'm planning on diluting to a lesser extent than N2's guide, as I feel my THC levels must be somewhere close to 20 ng/ml. Hopefully <10 ng/ml!! I started taking creatine after work today, which should be metabolized by Thursday afternoon. I plan to drink around 40 oz of water with 5-6 time the daily value of B-complex a few hours before the test.

I did the search, but would like to confirm that Aspirin no longer necessary to take as it doesn't interfere with the new age tests.

Please let me know if you think this is a good plan, or if I would be better served to substitute. Also, any pointers / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your time and support!

I'll follow this post up with my results - hopefully Friday, rather than Monday... I'd like to celebrate this weekend!
    widgeonman Reviewed by widgeonman on . Test Thursday, Insight / Advice Request - Thanks! Good evening all, I have an SAP 10-20 coming up Thursday. I understand this is a 20 ng/ml detection limit for THC metabolites (i'm not concerned about the "other drugs"). I'm wondering if I should attempt the dilution or substitution. I knew this test was coming up as it is an annual requirement from my employer, thus I quit smoking heavily around Dec 20th (34 days prior to judgement). I smoked one / two one hitters on approximately six days between 12/20 - 1/7. On 1/8 (15 days before) I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If it weren't for the physical, I'd definitely say sub. Those physicals can really put a crimp in plans though.

Aspirin is no longer valid for producing false negatives. Ever since the Emit II came out, everything to do with aspirin is out the window.

How many first morning voids have you actually passed? Just the one or multiple? Have you been able to use any 20 ng/ml home tests?

If it was a 50 ng/ml test, I'd say your odds would be pretty good, especially after passing the home tests. However those 20 ng/ml can be real sticklers. If possible, I do think you should be looking to sub. I do think it's possible you could pass, but realistically it could go either way. After all of my research and experience with dilution, creatine loading is a waste of time. You will find others that disagree, this just my opinion on things. Coming up clean with dilution is very easy. Coming up without being a 'negative-dilute' is a totally different story, and I would argue impossible. Exception being if the testing center/testing agent is lackadaisical in specimen validity checks. This is only my feeling towards the subject though, I urge you to research through an educational institution or at least through someone with accreditation in the field to help draw your own conclusions.

Keep in mind too, being well hydrated and diluted are two very different things. If you can, purchase some specimen validity/adulteration strips and see how well hydrated you can be while remaining inside the bounds.

Hope I've helped :thumbsup:

I just noticed in your original post you mentioned 'diluting to a lesser extent' --- I missed that when I first read over it. Sounds like you are going the well hydrated route rather than total dilution. Which is wise. In that case, upping creatine is definitely wise. Or at least to normal daily dietary recommended levels.

On another note, I think that dilution guide should be removed. The information is just not valid.

Thanks, Halo. I really appreciate the feedback.

I've only tried and passed the one take home 50ng/ml test. My thinking is if I pass one I should pass them all, but I guess depending on how muck fluid I drink, results will vary.

I wasn't aware that 20 ng/ml tests were sold on Amazon, unfortunately for me it's too late to order one to use prior to tomorrow. Is anyone aware of a location that sells the 20 ng/ml tests?? If so i'll go buy one right now!

In regards to the specimen validation strips, are they sold at Walgreens or CVS? I'll do some research and go purchase a couple to test myself tonight and tomorrow morning.

Lastly, subbing is not completely out of the picture. However, it makes you very nervous if you have to go through x-rays and a physical first... I've got the rest of the night to think things over.

Any new input is still greatly appreciated. I'll be certain to post my discoveries and results as I go..

Thanks!

No problem widgeon, glad to help.

As for the validation strips and 20 ng/ml tests, I can't say definitely but I've never seen either of them anywhere but online.

What will be your actual number of days clean?

I can understand being nervous with the physicals and xrays coming first, they always complicate the situation. The only thing that I don't like about your current situation is the 20 ng/ml cutoff, and that you've only taken one 50 ng/ml test.

How heavily were you smoking prior to the Dec 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by widgeonman
    Good evening all,

I have an SAP 10-20 coming up Thursday. I understand this is a 20 ng/ml detection limit for THC metabolites (i'm not concerned about the "other drugs"). I'm wondering if I should attempt the dilution or substitution.

I knew this test was coming up as it is an annual requirement from my employer, thus I quit smoking heavily around Dec 20th (34 days prior to judgement). I smoked one / two one hitters on approximately six days between 12/20 - 1/7. On 1/8 (15 days before) I quit for good and started a 7 day cleanse from GNC which consisted of probiotic, prebiotic, fiber and various herbal extracts. On 1/16 (7 days before) I tested myself against a 50 ng/ml THC test and passed, using the first void of the day.

I have substituted a couple times in the past, but it scares me knowing that there will be a physical, lung capacity test, back x-rays, etc. either before or after the UA.

I'm planning on diluting to a lesser extent than N2's guide, as I feel my THC levels must be somewhere close to 20 ng/ml. Hopefully <10 ng/ml!! I started taking creatine after work today, which should be metabolized by Thursday afternoon. I plan to drink around 40 oz of water with 5-6 time the daily value of B-complex a few hours before the test.

I did the search, but would like to confirm that Aspirin no longer necessary to take as it doesn't interfere with the new age tests.

Please let me know if you think this is a good plan, or if I would be better served to substitute. Also, any pointers / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your time and support!

I'll follow this post up with my results - hopefully Friday, rather than Monday... I'd like to celebrate this weekend!
    Since you stopped more than a month before your test, and your 50ng test already came up as negative, I would be feeling some kind of reassurance. However, to be absolutely certain, I would get a home test with a lower cut off just to be sure. Given that you already passed, you can dilute to a lesser extent than is normally required to directly pass the test. Try going on a full fruit/veggie diet for 4 days, then pack up with 4 heavy, fat and protein rich meals the 3 days before your test.

Hope I was of any help.

[ On 1/16 (7 days before) I tested myself against a 50 ng/ml THC test and passed, using the first void of the day.

I'm sure you'll be clean but I would be "well hydrated", maybe drink 32 oz of gatorade, 8oz every thirty minutes in the 2 hours before the test.

Well, I ended up substituting. It was sketch, but I was able to pull it off. I also took and passed a 50 ng/ml take home test this morning. I plan on sending my specimen from the take home test this morning to the lab to see what my levels actually are... That way i'll know how clean I can get 16 days in with a GNC personal cleanser...

I quite possibly over thought this, but I shouldn't have any issues with the Quick Fix I used.

Next time around I will test myself with a 20 ng/ml take home.

Those results will probably take about 2 weeks, but I'll be sure to post them if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the help all!

I plan on sending my specimen from the take home test this morning to the lab to see what my levels actually are... That way i'll know how clean I can get 16 days in with a GNC personal cleanser...
    Those so called "cleansers" are a big scam to prey upon the uninformed and credulous and taking their hard-earned cash. Do an Advanced Search with the terms "detox product scam dilution".

There is no product that can permanently rid the body of THC. Only time and fat-burning exercise can rid the body of THC.