Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Quick Fix plus non Canadian Batch P2ZZ-13

hey all I've been lurking the past week getting information for this drug test about quick fix it. Attachment 297876figured I would add my experience and results.I'm still waiting on results from my labCorp drug test this past Saturday. I used quick fix plus batch p2ZZ-13. I practiced keeping temp good without heat pads and could keep in range 30 min without one. when it came time for the test I heated quick fix in microwave to 100 degrees, attached heat pad and croched under boxer briefs and long johns. it took about 45 minutes till I needed to use it removed it and temp was 94 F and heat pad was not working. I stuck my thermometer in the heat pack after I got out and it was 80 F so not sure what was wrong with that. when I handed the sample to the tech I just started talking his ear off and he never even looked at the temp strip and marked it good. it was still between 90 and 100 but 94 seems like it would look sketchy to me. nonetheless it was accepted and sent off to the lab so just waiting on the results now. And test was done in a southern state. I will update as soon as results are back. also check out the photo test timing was perfect.
    DcRonan Reviewed by DcRonan on . Quick Fix plus non Canadian Batch P2ZZ-13 hey all I've been lurking the past week getting information for this drug test about quick fix it. 297876figured I would add my experience and results.I'm still waiting on results from my labCorp drug test this past Saturday. I used quick fix plus batch p2ZZ-13. I practiced keeping temp good without heat pads and could keep in range 30 min without one. when it came time for the test I heated quick fix in microwave to 100 degrees, attached heat pad and croched under boxer briefs and long johns. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lol love the the time stamp :rasta:

Good work on distracting on the temp reading. Sounds like you were on your game.

Always good to hear synthetic results, anxious to hear your results, I foresee another pass :thumbsup:

received a call this morning...from the employer...told me to turn my notice in at my current job and let him,know when I can start.
    Results from labcorps: Quick fix plus non canadian batch P2ZZ-13 is a good batch.

Quote Originally Posted by DcRonan
    received a call this morning...from the employer...told me to turn my notice in at my current job and let him,know when I can start.
    Results from labcorps: Quick fix plus non canadian batch P2ZZ-13 is a good batch.
    Congrats, very glad to hear it :thumbsup: