Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1654 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weed plant has no smell?

Hi,

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days into flowering (13 weeks and 1 day) from the very start and i was wandering weather my plant should have that characteristic weed smell as it doesn't really smell particularly strong except when you sniff the bud directly over it close up but even then after the third or fourth sniff i can't smell anything. Could it just be because i'm used to the smell or should the smell be strong enough that you can't forget that its there or used to it if you know what i mean.

Attachment 297869Attachment 297870Attachment 297871Attachment 297872Attachment 297873Attachment 297874Attachment 297875
    anon12 Reviewed by anon12 on . Weed plant has no smell? Hi, I'm 4 weeks and 5 days into flowering (13 weeks and 1 day) from the very start and i was wandering weather my plant should have that characteristic weed smell as it doesn't really smell particularly strong except when you sniff the bud directly over it close up but even then after the third or fourth sniff i can't smell anything. Could it just be because i'm used to the smell or should the smell be strong enough that you can't forget that its there or used to it if you know what i mean. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Weed plant has no smell?

They just haven't developed enough yet for that sweet smell, no worries man. Look for that odor to kick up in a couple weeks. Mine usually really start smelling at 6 weeks.
    ...but that's my strain, and just an opinion that ain't worth much. Hey...Did a couple of your leaves touch the light? Is that what happened to that leaf in the first pic?

Weed plant has no smell?

yea that is all strain related, Nice looking Flowers D00D!
    I just had a plant, no smell & no taste, but gets you stoned as heck. I thought it was a bit strange but Hey.. free weed.... I'm going with it! :thumbsup:

Weed plant has no smell?

I have been doing some loose research on smell- I find even the stinky strains will smell more when they are communicating something to you - there is an amazing video on youtube called ' how your plants talk to you" or something like that. It is very enlightening with all plant propagation- I grow some very smelly herbs ( besides cannabis) such as valerian and tulsi- I have been playing with keeping them odor free and it seems to be working…

The most interesting thing about this- the only time I smell anything from indoors anymore is if I am gone all day and they are not getting the routine worship that have come to expect….

I know it sounds crazy but I think I am on to something….

Weed plant has no smell?

Quote Originally Posted by OMB
    They just haven't developed enough yet for that sweet smell, no worries man. Look for that odor to kick up in a couple weeks. Mine usually really start smelling at 6 weeks.
    ...but that's my strain, and just an opinion that ain't worth much. Hey...Did a couple of your leaves touch the light? Is that what happened to that leaf in the first pic?
    Yeh, one of the bulbs was touching the tip. Its been moved now.

Weed plant has no smell?

Quote Originally Posted by growdemon
    yea that is all strain related, Nice looking Flowers D00D!
    I just had a plant, no smell & no taste, but gets you stoned as heck. I thought it was a bit strange but Hey.. free weed.... I'm going with it! :thumbsup:
    Mine isn't technically 'free weed' since i've had to invest time, labour and MONEY. No doubt getting high is the most important aspect. I really do hope though that my plants buds have a nice strong smell and taste after harvesting since to me thats part of the fun of the weed experience.

Weed plant has no smell?

If you are into the weed making you happy just make the weed happy! Let usknow how it turns out!

Weed plant has no smell?

Its a weed get it

Weed plant has no smell?

Think where weed was first found.? why it was used for rope?, as well medical use.It repairs itself, Its a weed:smokin:

Weed plant has no smell?

Quote Originally Posted by nampra
    Its a weed get it
    I sure do! it is a weed indeed.. But a weed with magical properties. Haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast