Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

drug test coming up soon...need help please!!!

Hi!
    So here's the background of my smoking history. Been a heavy smoker on and off for about a year, mainly been smoking mids but there are some moments where i did have some loud. smoke about 2-3 blunts a day everyday. from aug 2012 to june 2013 been smoking pretty much everyday and then stopped for about 3 weeks (no dilution or anything just stopped) then started back up again. Stopped smoking again from Sept 2013 to Oct 2013, again no dilution or anything but been smoking since Oct up until a week ago. Got a great job offer and i have a little over 2 weeks to take a drug test, can possible stretch it out to 3 weeks which will give me 3-4 weeks of being clean

im a female, 24 years old, 5'2 in height and 106lbs in weight, i have a very high metabolism obviously. Since i stopped smoking (12 days ago now) i've been drinking nothing but water and taking cranberry chewable pills 3 times a day, also take multivitamins everyday. i even started exercising, in the shower at that with the water steaming hot to help me sweat more (doing squats, running in place, things like that lol)

my question to you all is do you have an idea of how long it will take me to piss clean for a urine test? cut off level is at 50ng/ml and the test will be taken at quest diagnostics. i know that nobody knows EXACTLY how long it will take but an estimate will be nice, most of my friends say i'll be good in 2 weeks lol but i just want to get other opinions, honest opinions lol also if there is anything else i could be doing feel free to let me know, im open to all suggestions. Do you all think i'll pass in 3 weeks of being clean and doing what i've been doing?

Thanks!!!
    rachelrandom Reviewed by rachelrandom on . drug test coming up soon...need help please!!! Hi! So here's the background of my smoking history. Been a heavy smoker on and off for about a year, mainly been smoking mids but there are some moments where i did have some loud. smoke about 2-3 blunts a day everyday. from aug 2012 to june 2013 been smoking pretty much everyday and then stopped for about 3 weeks (no dilution or anything just stopped) then started back up again. Stopped smoking again from Sept 2013 to Oct 2013, again no dilution or anything but been smoking since Oct up Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey Rachel

Couple things - Water and cranberry at this stage of the game isn't going to do anything for you. Dilution is only temporary, and should only be done the day of the test. I don't personally recommend dilution. I do however recommend being well hydrated at the time of the test.

Gotta admit, lol picturing someone in the shower running and doing squats kinda got me chuckling. But haha, you are probably wasting your time on that as well.

3-4 weeks is right on the cusp of 'it could go either way'

Solution:
    * Keep exercising
    1. If you are able, determine if your test will be 50 ng/ml or 20 ng/ml cutoff (most are 50 ng/ml, but I got thrown a curve ball on mine and it threw my whole plan off)

2. Go to amazon and buy multiple brands of the most highly rated home drug tests you can find. Assuming your test is 50 ng/ml, buy multiple brands of them. I would also recommend buying some 20 ng/ml cutoffs, just to see the results. I'd recommend buying the number of mornings you have left until the day of your test, and even a couple extra as they are cheap.

3. Test yourself with your first morning void every morning

4. If you can pass 6-7 consecutive morning voids, I'd say you are highly likely to pass the real thing. If you aren't passing, give yourself at least a week to start planning on how you will be subbing with synthetics or from a friend.

5. If you are testing clean, obviously this is preferred and excellent news. The biggest mistake people make is continuing their exercise up until the day of the test. This is NOT what you want to do. Exercise all you can up until 3-4 days before you test, then stop all physical activity. You don't want to keep burning THC out of your fat, directly into your test cup. So again, 3 days before the test stop exercising, increase your fat intake and creatine intake.

6. Morning of the test, home test yourself one more time. Then get some fluids in you. Don't over do it, a gatorade or two throughout the morning if you have your test in the afternoon. You want to be well hydrated, but not diluted.

Moral of the whole story, start testing yourself as soon as possible. There is no other way to go about it. I wish you the best :thumbsup:

lol yea i do probably look funny running and squating in the shower but hey...it was making me sweat lol but thank u...a lot of people think i should be clean now since im skinny...but i did test myself after a week of being clean in which i failed of course...but i was also using test strips from the dollar tree...not sure how accurate they are but im going to buy more on ebay that are highly rated from other customers. my test is 50ng/ml and i think they test for synthetic urine (being tested at quest diagnostics) im going to try my best to stretch it to 4 weeks but like i said...everybody i know think i'll be good in 2-3 weeks but that's why i wanted to get outside honest opinions lol so thank you for that solution list as well...its going to come in handy for me!

my question to you all is do you have an idea of how long it will take me to piss clean for a urine test? cut off level is at 50ng/ml and the test will be taken at quest diagnostics. i know that nobody knows EXACTLY how long it will take but an estimate will be nice, most of my friends say i'll be good in 2 weeks lol but i just want to get other opinions, honest opinions lol also if there is anything else i could be doing feel free to let me know, im open to all suggestions. Do you all think i'll pass in 3 weeks of being clean and doing what i've been doing?
    Nobody can answer that for you. Each persons body is different and there are too many variables to take into consideration to even arrive at an estimate.
    Only periodic testing with a THC test kit can give you that answer.

When testing yourself, be sure to use the first urination of the day for each testing session.

Sweating is hardly of any help because very little THC is excreted via sweat. You can sweat enough to fill many buckets, yet the amount of THC being excreted would still be miniscule. The rest are being excreted via the urine and bowels.

thanks for the info...i've read so much information and a lot of it is so misleading...thats why im looking for advice on here now lol

Just for the record, I've used synthetic urine at Quest Diagnostics 3 times in the past 3 years without any issues... Dr. Greens Agent X has always worked for me. Best of luck!

Hi everyone...
    so i really need to hurry up and piss clean for a drug test coming up soon...im 22 days sober and havent been able to pass my at home drug test...is there anything i can do to speed up this process? everybody keeps telling me to drink cranberry juice...i was drinking water but that obviously did nothing for me...plus i been sick and caught the flu so i lost weight and havent really been eating right...im 5'2 and weigh 105 lbs now...i was smoking mids on a daily basis at least twice a day...im not sure if i can use synthetic urine because idk if quest diagnostics tests for that...please help...thanks!!!

If youre not comfortable using synthetic, you can always use a persons drug-free sample for a sub.