Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

please help me desperate to pass my last probation drug test

ok so i have been on probation for 10 months for dui and can get off early this month since I've completed everything. Me being the dumbass that I am thought everything was cool since my p.o. said i was done and just had to see her once more to pay some fine. so I smoked an enitre half oz to myself last week and then get a call this morning saying that she forgot to tell me that i need one last drug test and i need to do it this week. So i have about 8 hours of clean time and about three days to take the test maybe a week if i can make up some bs excuse. im 5'8 160 pounds and play soccer everyday. here are my questions please someone with expiernce help because i am scared shitless

1. will they observe me at a lab and are some labs more lenient?(i can choose what lab)

2. how well does the whizzinator maintain a normal human temperature.

3. what the fuck do i do im shitting myself please help

4.can you dilute without a sample being flagged as dilute

please any advice is appreciated i am desperate and am willing to take any risk at this point.
    my life is finally moving in a positive direction after 2 years since my dui in high school. for once in my life everything feels right and i just want to keep it that way. i dont what i will do if i get in trouble again.
    thanks guys
    ciroq obama Reviewed by ciroq obama on . please help me desperate to pass my last probation drug test ok so i have been on probation for 10 months for dui and can get off early this month since I've completed everything. Me being the dumbass that I am thought everything was cool since my p.o. said i was done and just had to see her once more to pay some fine. so I smoked an enitre half oz to myself last week and then get a call this morning saying that she forgot to tell me that i need one last drug test and i need to do it this week. So i have about 8 hours of clean time and about three days Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The P.O is sending you off to a lab and not administering it there on site? You definitely need to sub either way.

It's kind of odd to me that they would send you somewhere to take it. But if that's the case, I can't say for sure but would imagine it would be more lenient, observation wise. But since it's not a standard pre-employment etc, I don't think anyone could say with complete certainty given where you are being sent from.

As for dilution. I can't say I'd recommend this route, ever. Based on my research and real life experiences, dilution will in fact hide the metabolites, but regardless you will come back as 'negative dilute.' This is not 'failing' but it's certainly not passing. Read all the threads you want on creatine loading etc, but again based on my research which is thorough, and multiple real life experiences, it's a wasted effort. Dilution should only be used as a stalling technique when you need to buy yourself some more time to go out and get synthetic. I can't say I'd ever recommend dilution from the get go, but this is just my $.02, take it for what it is. Research it.

But military wise, dilution works EVERY time as they preach hydration day in day out and do not do specimen validity checks. Obviously this doesn't apply to you, just good to know. I've passed 8 military tests through dilution, and came back 'negative dilute' on 2 civilian tests.

As for the whizzinator, I have one myself. The packet inside says it will maintain for 8 hours. I actually have mine strapped on right now practicing for my sub tomorrow. The heating duration is dependent on what brand of hand heaters you use. The one's included in the kit are garbage. I purchase mine separately at wal-mart, and apply with duct tape. I've never worn it for 8 hours straight, and honestly not sure I'd want to it's not all that comfortable, but I feel pretty confident it could stay within range for 8, to even 12 hours. Your body temp alone helps keep temperatures up on it, as the pouch is directly against your skin.

Whatever you decide to do, practice. And then practice some more. If you go whizzinator route, (which I recommend) wear it around your family and around town until it feels natural.

Hope I've helped :thumbsup:

really cool that you took the time to reply man it honestly is greatly appreciated, i have been having panic attacks all morning i feel so stupid for not making sure my probation was over with . but yea i just recently got put on mail in probation since i moved away for college. she just told me to go to any lab where they drug test and have them fax her the results. pretty sure im getting the whizzinator today that seems to be the most reliable way. i have taken a couple dip stick tests at my probation office and she just stood behind me so i would assume if she doesnt care to stare ay my junk then why would a lab tech idk . but thanks alot man its nice to have a place to come for advice when the going gets tough

also my DUI was in palm beach county, Fl if that makes a difference

Glad to do it, mostly because I've been there dude. I know it's not easy.

If you go ahead and get the whizzator, it should come with powdered synthetic "Golden Shower" brand, which is supposed to be very effective. However, once you heat it and mix it once, you have to use it within 12 hours, as it grows normal human urine type bacteria. This bacteria is great and very realistic, though it puts a shelf life on it unlike other liquid variation synthetics.

With Quick fix 5.7-1 for instance, you can reheat as many times as you'd like. If possible I'd get the Canadian version with uric acid in it, but unless I'm mistaken, Florida does not currently test for uric acid.

You would probably find this thread of interest: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...da-passed.html

Bottom line is this though, you MUST practice and time your temperature fluctuations. This is a must.

I was going to wear mine for a full 8 hours today just to see, but after about 3 hours it became pretty uncomfortable. However, if you HAD to have it on for 8 hours, it most certainly could be done. In the 3 hours I wore mine, I fluctuated between 96-102, depending on how I positioned my body while sitting. Trial and error. I've found that when my temp gets too low or too high, I can rearrange how I'm sitting and control it a bit.

Too hot is obviously better than too cold when it comes time to test. Wear multiple layers of shirts, if possible wear a black t-shirt under your primary shirt. This being that if your sample is too hot, you can dip the collection cup in the dyed blue toilet water very shortly, to attain the proper temp. Then wipe of the collection cup on your black shirt so that the blue dye will not be visible on your cup or on your shirt. Careful though, all collection cups are different. If you have white stickers etc on it, obviously you don't want to be dipping them anywhere.

Any other questions?

i have a friend who i know is absolutely clean so im probably gonna have him pee for me right before i go in and slap a hand warmer on the pouch that holds the urine. I think im gonna go to this place called any lab test now(they claim to always take no longer than 15 minutes). my biggest fear is the temperature being too hot because i know how hot those handwarmers can get so idk if it would be wiser to just try and use my body to maintain the temperature or use the hand warmer.

and im not sure if ill be able to use the toilet dipping method because I'm not sure how close ill be monitered

Go to medical supply store get a clastaphomia bag get a donar, freeze then day of nuke, to exact body temp, run tube along penis strap bag to body for heat released with pet cock from medical supply store

Quote Originally Posted by ciroq obama
    and im not sure if ill be able to use the toilet dipping method because I'm not sure how close ill be monitered
    This is why you practice, that's worst case scenario. Private lab though, I'm thinking you won't be monitored very closely.

Sounds like you have a plan. Real urine is always the best way to go. But PRACTICE, multiple times. You must establish a timeline range for acceptable temperatures. Leave as few things to chance as possible.

If I haven't said it enough, I'm going to say it one more time. Practice. Then practice again.

Quote Originally Posted by nampra
    Go to medical supply store get a clastaphomia bag get a donar, freeze then day of nuke, to exact body temp, run tube along penis strap bag to body for heat released with pet cock from medical supply store
    Good luck with that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast