Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

how to rent a house??

i have 35 grand in the bank the house is 1475 and perfect for me . he wants bank statements what do i do? i only have transfers and 750 deposit a month.but will be making close to 30 grand every 3.5 months . anyway around this??? i already offered 3 months rent ahead of time. he wants to run a background check which i have no record so it should be fine
    weedchick20 Reviewed by weedchick20 on . how to rent a house?? i have 35 grand in the bank the house is 1475 and perfect for me . he wants bank statements what do i do? i only have transfers and 750 deposit a month.but will be making close to 30 grand every 3.5 months . anyway around this??? i already offered 3 months rent ahead of time. he wants to run a background check which i have no record so it should be fine Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

how to rent a house??

Either go legal through the banks or show him a FAT WAD of cash and tell him the reality - that you make your rent money through (currently) illegal means! Good luck!

how to rent a house??

It sure is a nuisance when they're not stupid.

how to rent a house??

Kinda hate it when ya cant get one over on the owner of the property.Questions,questions

how to rent a house??

Had a friend with the same problem.
    He told the landlord that he was a professional gambler and played poker for a living.
    Then offered to put a years rent in escrow because of the variable nature of his income.
    That worked.

If you do get a rental, and intend to grow there.
    CHANGE THE LOCKS!
    Landlords can be nosy.

I just read about a Russian college kid in Blair county Ca. that had 8 seedlings in one pot and lots of tinfoil.
    I read the arrest report.

It was obvious that the landlord let himself in, saw the plants and called the law about a "grow op".

What's more disturbing is he also went through the kids suitcases stored under the bed.
    Told the cops what he found when they came to investigate the "grow".

The kid had constructed a flash powder firework with powdered magnesium and KNO3.

Heck, I did similar things at his age.
    The local cops saw a fuse, freaked out, and called the feds.

The kid gave them written permission to search his place without a warrant, after the fact!
    So, he's no terrorist.

Long story short?
    1 million dollars bond, on Federal charges, including cultivation.
    So, If you must grow in a rental, best change the locks or install deadbolts of your own.

Good luck,
    Weezard

Disclaimer:
    I do not give advice about illegal activities.
    I just relate anecdotes, and rambling opinions.