Was Up

so I recently purchased some quick fix 5.7-1 for a drug test that same day.
I forgot about the whole don't expose to sunlight rule and left it on my dash while driving to Concentra.
When I got there I emptied the 2oz quick fix in the Escreen 7 panel cup ( the high tech one with the machine that reads it)
The temp was fine and all but I looked at the cup and it was showing like a navy blue square ( after research I found out that it means the gravity is low)
so as the machine scanned it the computer screen showed - "ATTENTION! SEND SPECIMEN TO LAB IMMEDIATLEY"

My Concern is that it wont pass the labs further testing.
Will it pass the integrity test
will they find out that it's synthetic
or am I pretty much screwed, if I am whats the chances I may get a retest

Anybody with experience with Concentra and Synthetic subs please help me out
lonelyStoner93 Reviewed by lonelyStoner93 on . Quick Fix 5.7-1 direct sunlight exposure Was Up so I recently purchased some quick fix 5.7-1 for a drug test that same day. I forgot about the whole don't expose to sunlight rule and left it on my dash while driving to Concentra. When I got there I emptied the 2oz quick fix in the Escreen 7 panel cup ( the high tech one with the machine that reads it) The temp was fine and all but I looked at the cup and it was showing like a navy blue square ( after research I found out that it means the gravity is low) so as the machine Rating: 5