OK so ive helped on some other ops in the past but this is the first time im tackling it on my own, with the main goal of sustainability and truly the beneficial aspects of the plant. ive personally stopped smoking but have alot of connections that are looking for a continuous source of product to try and advance and educate the people out their that dont believe in its many uses. ive incorporated myself and truly have a belief and passion that im trying to make a change, and i just dont want to work 9-5 for the man. so i have some general questions and i am very willing to take advice and learn.
first i have a bedroom exact dimensions not known at this time but about a 10x10. i was planning on running 4 plants at first, and i plan on construction my own grow tent. plan on just framing a 2x4 wall and linning it with some Mylar. sounds about right?
next i was wondering what kind of lighting would be best for me, theirs money to invest but dont need top of the line at this point in time. and im stuck on the whole ventilation aspect of it. i get the concept just need better help understanding it.
im all over the place im sorry guys so i need help on room set-up. building my grow tent. picking lights. choosing my ventilation system and installing. and ideas on a carbon filter as it will need to be concealed. there is more but im spacing right now, i really hope i can get some honest help i truly appreciate time to read this. and yes i have spent the past three days just researching on this site, i know all my questions can be answered elsewhere and i got alot of them answered. i just need some more understanding of these. so please and thank you.
mrhomegrown Reviewed by mrhomegrown on . few kinda general questions. all help is appreciated! OK so ive helped on some other ops in the past but this is the first time im tackling it on my own, with the main goal of sustainability and truly the beneficial aspects of the plant. ive personally stopped smoking but have alot of connections that are looking for a continuous source of product to try and advance and educate the people out their that dont believe in its many uses. ive incorporated myself and truly have a belief and passion that im trying to make a change, and i just dont want Rating: 5