I like Amsterdam, i´ve been there 5 or 6 times. Every trip was a pleasure, but i heard, that amsterdam had one of the highest crime rates on the planet. ( up to 20.000 Crimes /100.000 people ), and one of the highest murder, stab, and robbery rates in europe.
Is it true ?

I also heard, that the adam ghetto, de bijlmer ( plane crash ), was one of western europes most dangerous neighbourhoods. I guezz it is better for tourists to avoid the dangerous places. Most cities got bad places, but adam has a lot of them, and they are much more dangerous than in germany or a lot of other european countries.

I guezz its a great place for potheads and people, but it is 10 times more dangerous, than it seems at the first look, like a part of the usa. It´s the kingdom of crime and criminals, they even got real crips and bloods there. May be that is, why holland had the highest murderrate in europe untill the millenium.
Some people in adam think, they are safe, in a quiet, completley harmless country.
But for real, the risk to be stapped, shot, brutally beaten or robbed is as high as in new york city, i think.

NEWS : EUROPEAN Last Updated: Dec 19th, 2007 - 13:17:15

London, Amsterdam, Dublin, Belfast and Copenhagen are the most dangerous cities in the EU for crime
By Finfacts Team
Feb 6, 2007, 13:03

Yahoo Suche

If you don´t got a vape, you can get one for free.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...e-300-thc.html
Vapewithfire Reviewed by Vapewithfire on . Amsterdam, the most dangerous place in western europe ? I like Amsterdam, i´ve been there 5 or 6 times. Every trip was a pleasure, but i heard, that amsterdam had one of the highest crime rates on the planet. ( up to 20.000 Crimes /100.000 people ), and one of the highest murder, stab, and robbery rates in europe. Is it true ? I also heard, that the adam ghetto, de bijlmer ( plane crash ), was one of western europes most dangerous neighbourhoods. I guezz it is better for tourists to avoid the dangerous places. Most cities got bad places, but Rating: 5