Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

Does anyone know anything about this strain? A friend of mine claims he bought some at a dispensary during the holidays. We tried it last week and it gave a good couch lock stone. I have seen it on any dispensary menus (including the dispensary he bought it from) nor any mention of this strain on the internet. I did call the dispensary he said he bought it from and they said they've never heard of this strain, yet my friend insists that he bought some there.

Has anyone heard of the delicious strain? If yes, do you know the genetics or anything about it? Thanks!
    Microwave Reviewed by Microwave on . Strain ~ Baked Potatoes Does anyone know anything about this strain? A friend of mine claims he bought some at a dispensary during the holidays. We tried it last week and it gave a good couch lock stone. I have seen it on any dispensary menus (including the dispensary he bought it from) nor any mention of this strain on the internet. I did call the dispensary he said he bought it from and they said they've never heard of this strain, yet my friend insists that he bought some there. Has anyone heard of the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Microwave
    Does anyone know anything about this strain? A friend of mine claims he bought some at a dispensary during the holidays. We tried it last week and it gave a good couch lock stone. I have seen it on any dispensary menus (including the dispensary he bought it from) nor any mention of this strain on the internet. I did call the dispensary he said he bought it from and they said they've never heard of this strain, yet my friend insists that he bought some there.

Has anyone heard of the delicious strain? If yes, do you know the genetics or anything about it? Thanks!
    What did it taste like? :stoned: effects? I've never heard of it either, often people mix up their seeds and have no idea what it was from so the grower gives it a name that is cute. The taste should give you some idea of genetics or lack thereof. :rasta: pr
    btw, i do like the name

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

It was a heavy indica hit, like a couchlock kush stone.

Love the name too, one of the reasons I want to find out more about it. Sure left this potato baked! :thumbsup:

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

What did it taste like? bitter/sweet fruity or citrus like? :rasta: pr

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

It struck me as having a berry taste and a berry smell. I don't know if it was blackberry, blueberry, etc.

It wasn't Berry White. I've tried that excellent strain and it's a sativa.

Strain ~ Baked Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Microwave
    It struck me as having a berry taste and a berry smell. I don't know if it was blackberry, blueberry, etc.

It wasn't Berry White. I've tried that excellent strain and it's a sativa.
    It had to be Blackberry or (Rusty Trichomes) Grand Daddy Purple; From your description of the extreme couchlock...probably a late harvest Blackberry, though. That one knocks me out too! The taste is refreshingly pleasant, as well. You will probably like Bubba Kush, as well! I've been dating that for awhile now and it seems to always do the job!

Mystery solved! I love a good mystery!:thumbsup: pr