Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1530 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Spraying Water on Budding Plants?

Hi,

Isit wise to spray my plant which is currently flowering/budding (only small atm) with bathroom tap water directly onto the leaves and flowers?
    anon12 Reviewed by anon12 on . Spraying Water on Budding Plants? Hi, Isit wise to spray my plant which is currently flowering/budding (only small atm) with bathroom tap water directly onto the leaves and flowers? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Personally I do not spray plants that are in the flowering stage. There are a couple of reasons for this No.1 they will take longer to dry once you cut them down to harvest. 2) if you have been using a foliar spray in the vegetative cycle then you really do not need to spray in the flowering cycle. I also recommend not using regular tap water the best water with a foliar product such as Wet Betty is reverse osmosis water you can buy it from a store pretty cheap by the gallon or if you want invest in the system they pay for themselves in the end with a bountiful harvest. Or PH your water using a PH test kit . In soil your water should PH at 6.5
    Hope this helps. Bottom line regular tap water really is not best.

Maybe to help clean of some ferts, from foliar feeding, but other wise I don't like the mold potential.