Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1488 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Some thought on my experience thus far with lab testing...it's been interesting

Greetings all!

I am a dilution failure...yea it's hard to admit. I am by my nature a heavy water drinker. That combined with the dilution tech, even with Gatorade, Tums, eating more red meat that I ever care to again in the days leading up...I came back negative dilute. I should have cut back the Gatorade knowing I keep well hydrated but at this point it really does not matter. Also I am 40 days from last session and still not able to pass first void.

I had to make a quick decision as I was sent from the work place to the lab to test again (this was a pre employment that has turned into employment unless the lab tells us otherwise. No pressure to keep my head in the game though right LOL) So I located the only place around that was carrying anything, it was Synthetix5 S5. I don't want to turn this into a flame war over competing brands. I have read the legal between them and QuickFix. And that seemed to be Synthetix5 putting out crap under the competitions name to draw business their way...bad pool for sure but again I had no other options given the time frame. And this is just my opinion I could be completely wrong.

The gent at the shop was helpful, pre warmed it and placed the sticky warmer on it. Gave me a few pointers on placement and sent me on my way. I had no time to practice other that stopping to get it in place and walking from there to the car. What I will say it tuck it in the taint and walk slightly stuck up

I arrived at the lab internally concerned but outwardly I made sure to sit without shifting or making a production out of it and went with the flow. This was at Quest.

I got into the bathroom without incident, retrieved the synthetic and filled the cup as needed and then poured the remainder into the stool so it was audible. I then capped and re-stowed it on my person. Filled out the paperwork and left without incident. The only thing i saw her put in remarks was the temp of 96.

I still do not have the results and the lab is closed on Monday but the new job is not...so another long day or two wondering if the MRO and security are suddenly going to show up. But given the product was in a box when I arrived, heated right then, and I went to the lab without issue I feel as confident as a first time subber can.

I will post results either way come Tues-Wed next week. To others in a similar position know I feel your pain and your not alone...I say this as much for my own good as yours LOL

Burnt Toast and other stalwarts on this board, no matter my outcome I want to say thanks for being here...it really is a great service you provide for all.

WilliamPatrick
    WilliamPatrick Reviewed by WilliamPatrick on . Some thought on my experience thus far with lab testing...it's been interesting Greetings all! I am a dilution failure...yea it's hard to admit. I am by my nature a heavy water drinker. That combined with the dilution tech, even with Gatorade, Tums, eating more red meat that I ever care to again in the days leading up...I came back negative dilute. I should have cut back the Gatorade knowing I keep well hydrated but at this point it really does not matter. Also I am 40 days from last session and still not able to pass first void. I had to make a quick decision as I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Just received word that I passed. The S5 worked as it was supposed to.

Man this day just got alright

Thanks again Burnt Toast for the insight throughout the board, this section in particular

Glad to be of some help, Will.

And congrads to you on a successful sub and welcome to the Sub Club. :thumbsup:

Best wishes.