Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures by February 16, 2014, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...nabis/bLJWvRSB

This is the petition:

RECLASSIFY MARIJUANA/CANNABIS

Results of recent polls/studies indicate greater than fifty-percent (50%) of the United States population is in favor of legalization; 20 states and Washington DC have medical cannabis laws in place. Part F of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 established the National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse”known as the Shafer Commission. Chairman Raymond Shafer recommended the decriminalization of marijuana in small amounts. This petition respectfully requests the rescheduling of cannabis/marijuana from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act to Schedule III so that Physicians may lawfully prescribe cannabis to patients in need and patients may use cannabis as a viable alternative to harmful pharmaceuticals without fear of prosecution.

Please share. We only have one month to obtain 100,000 signatures.
CFO Reviewed by CFO on . NEW wHITE HOUSE PETITION, PLEASE SIGN Dear friends, I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures by February 16, 2014, the White House will review it and respond! We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official Rating: 5