Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1555 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

quick questions

First one- does McDonald's do pre employment drug tests. I love in Florida but any answers will do.

Second- if the do will I pass. I having smoked in 3day. But every day i exercise. I always have a fast metablism. And all i drink is water in genral. (Dont like soda or juice?) i pee clear everyday.
    Flcracker561 Reviewed by Flcracker561 on . quick questions First one- does McDonald's do pre employment drug tests. I love in Florida but any answers will do. Second- if the do will I pass. I having smoked in 3day. But every day i exercise. I always have a fast metablism. And all i drink is water in genral. (Dont like soda or juice?) i pee clear everyday. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

quick questions

as far as i know mcdonalds where i live does not drug test. it is in the usa and no it's not FL

quick questions

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyd9483
    as far as i know mcdonalds where i live does not drug test. it is in the usa and no it's not FL
    I hope the they dont cause I was gonna stop for awhile anyways as soon as i ran out. I had my inview there like 30mins ago.

quick questions

If they do (at any place) ask to do a urine test... If they allow you then lucky, just fill half with your urine/half with apple juice.. It stops THC and other components they will search for.. But they never search for something like apple juice cause wtf
    If not, theres shit to buy for that..

quick questions

Quote Originally Posted by RizzyRoach
    If they do (at any place) ask to do a urine test...
    The client who is paying for the drug test is the one who decides the type of specimen to be collected.

If they allow you then lucky, just fill half with your urine/half with apple juice.. It stops THC and other components they will search for.. But they never search for something like apple juice cause wtf
    Time to catch up with the times.

Validity checks are lab SOP these days and among those validity checks is looking at the urine S/G and creatinine level. Spiking urine with apple juice straight out of the container will send the creatinine and S/G into a haywire spiral and to the point where the sample can be ruled "not consistent with human urine"

quick questions

I know this is my first post but I have been reading the site for a while, esp this section

Flcracker, please take heed to Burnt Toast...and then read the Dilution and Substitution sections. Get a few home tests and with your first void check where you are at. If there is any question to if you are passing post a pic of the test here and secure "clean" or synthetic urine as a backup. I have myself just used synthetic for an exam as even 40 days past my last session I am still not able to pass first void.

Do your research and best of luck!

edit: Wrong name for OP, my bad