Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1525 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

PLEASE HELP how long did it take it you pass a drug test naturally and will I pass!

Soo I smoked weed for about a year and half,everyday probably 2- 4 grams maybe more then that some days, I quit for 14 days then i smoked one joint since then ive been clean for 30 days since my last joint..im 6,2 and weigh 160.. droped around 10lbs since i stoped smoking..verry fast motablisom (couldn't gain weight if I tried) will I pass my pree employment drug test its not a lab test just a cup test I need to get answers please help, I also took 2 diffrent at home tests 4 days after my last joint and passed them both with faint lines coulda been cause I did drink about 5 classes of water, I plan on waking up early on test day so I can piss a couple times before my test, how Long did it take you too get clean,how much did you smoke a day and what was ur weight... did you do anything to speed up the process, thanks in advance to you all!
    smithdabs Reviewed by smithdabs on . PLEASE HELP how long did it take it you pass a drug test naturally and will I pass! Soo I smoked weed for about a year and half,everyday probably 2- 4 grams maybe more then that some days, I quit for 14 days then i smoked one joint since then ive been clean for 30 days since my last joint..im 6,2 and weigh 160.. droped around 10lbs since i stoped smoking..verry fast motablisom (couldn't gain weight if I tried) will I pass my pree employment drug test its not a lab test just a cup test I need to get answers please help, I also took 2 diffrent at home tests 4 days after my last Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

PLEASE HELP how long did it take it you pass a drug test naturally and will I pass!

Periodic testing with a THC test kit is the only sure way to determine how long it will take for a person to be "clean". Each persons body is different.

If all of your home tests are consistently negative with the first-mornings void (regardless of line intensity), youre good to go. :thumbsup: