Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1605 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

HELPP !!! TRANSPLANTED CLONES TURING YELLOW AND DYING

Hello BC !

I've been reading your post for a long time now but it's my first time posting a thread.

2 weeks ago i bought some chocolate kush clones from a friend little jify pots.

I put them under cfl's and 1 t5 in a humidity dome. After 5 days some of them was rooting but some of them was not but there were almost all turning yellow so i put them in 6 inch pots with pro-mix and no nuts.just ph at 6.2 Under a 600w hps very far from the top of the leaves.

Now its day 9 some of them look good but there almost all turning yellowburning and not growing. so i put them back under cfl's and 1 t5.

heres some pictures...can someone help me plz

thank you
    420ww101 Reviewed by 420ww101 on . HELPP !!! TRANSPLANTED CLONES TURING YELLOW AND DYING Hello BC ! I've been reading your post for a long time now but it's my first time posting a thread. 2 weeks ago i bought some chocolate kush clones from a friend little jify pots. I put them under cfl's and 1 t5 in a humidity dome. After 5 days some of them was rooting but some of them was not but there were almost all turning yellow so i put them in 6 inch pots with pro-mix and no nuts.just ph at 6.2 Under a 600w hps very far from the top of the leaves. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm no expert- but shade them from direct light until they have some roots under em……

Sounds like they are burning up, I personally would shade them and keep the humidity levels a tad high ( around 55%) til they show healthy growth, then gradually introduce them back into the full light….Just my opinion though- there are people here that will chime in with some great info!

Good Luck!

Sounds like temp and light, did you keep them wet during whole process. Let them grow under flur, for a while. No roots, yellowing, better luck next time.