Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my first grow

so i went and looked at my girls todaye they a looking healthyer then i ever seen them themature leaves r as big as my hand almost and they both smell awesome as i have topped them i only topped 80% of each plant the reason for this was i was told if u do this correctly u will end up with four tops and from what i can see all is well and four tops on each plant u can see it in the pics butwhen they get bigger u will be able to give me another few days and i put more pics up untill then happy growing and i will put a pic up of my lil girl whos staying in her lil pot and im forcing her to flower happy days everyone

2.   Advertisements

my first grow

so this my lil girl shes three gfour weeks outdoor from seed no germination and her leafs are coming up four on one side and five on the other it doesnt look right and new growth is same since im new i dunno if this is normal if anyone could give me a clue as to why that be cool but it looks healthso im hoping its just a normal thing to happen cheers guys :-D :jointsmile:

my first grow

Right as rain.
    Happens all the time.

Might want to hold off a little on the "force to flower".
    The leaves are still growing opposite.
    Best to wait until they begin to go alternate.
    That's how they say "I'm ready".

If they start to get too big, you can always put her in bondage.

Aloha,
    Weeze

my first grow

bondage is perf i shall try bondage with my to girls if they start getting to big before they get their alturnative leaves i got the space i got the time to bondage so thanks for the idea 'Weezard'

my first grow

so here are my girls as of today their has been some rapid growth over the past few days i was very impressed as a first timer to see such rapid speed growth outdoor they speel so gud and r looking healthy then ever :-D:jointsmile:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12