Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my first grow

just some random plants from seed i planted awhile ago nd they have been growing naturaly just on boiled water and sunshine
    morgunja Reviewed by morgunja on . my first grow just some random plants from seed i planted awhile ago nd they have been growing naturaly just on boiled water and sunshine Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my first grow

got any pics? random seeds can work great wonders

my first grow

Attachment 297758Attachment 297759Attachment 297760yeah i have a few pics as i dont have a comp my phones being an arse and cant upload pics i have heaps from when they were fairly young to were they r now topped and growing well as soon as i can find a way i will put them on

my first grow

Gotta ask.

Why boiled?

Aloha,
    Weezard

my first grow

as i am not able to buy fertlizers or other stuff to help plant i was told by a pervious mate to use boiled if money is a factor if any tips or anything to help would be nice

my first grow

Outdoor growing in January, cool. Compost pile = cheap ferts

my first grow

Another cheap available source of nutes, readily available would be urine.

my first grow

Your perv. , friend did you no service with that.

Old wive's tale.
    It has no effect on Chloramine
    Boiling will remove Chlorine gas, but it also drives out the last trace of dissolved air.
    I trust that you are stirring, shaking, air-stoning, or whatever, to replace that air.
    Roots need to breathe.

Your plants look pretty darn good for all that.

Unless you are balls to the wall organic, the Cl./Chloramine additives are useful protection from anaerobic bacteria.

Aloha,
    Weezard

my first grow

Quote Originally Posted by morgunja
    as i am not able to buy fertlizers or other stuff to help plant i was told by a pervious mate to use boiled if money is a factor if any tips or anything to help would be nice

Ah!
    Old wives tale.
    Boiling your water drives out the dissolved air and has no effect on Chloramine.
    I hope that you are re-aerating the water before using it.

That said, your plants look pretty good.

Aloha,
    Weezard

my first grow

yes very much i tend to find ferterlizers round the house and once a week add a tad as its not mine but i may use som i used this early in their production as i started growing in summer late!! but one friendly dose is alrite and yes i like to shake. my boiled water round abit and help get it re-areated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast