Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

4x4 the best led?

i know others have answered but they are old what is the best led under 500$ that can veg/flower in a 4x4x72. i have been looking at a busybee 300w or clw solar storm 200w help plz newbie
    jaymu104 Reviewed by jaymu104 on . 4x4 the best led? i know others have answered but they are old what is the best led under 500$ that can veg/flower in a 4x4x72. i have been looking at a busybee 300w or clw solar storm 200w help plz newbie Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

4x4 the best led?

pretty much anyone made in the USA!

solarflare "California lightworks"
    blackstar /chrome "lighthouse hydro"
    Blackdog "blackdog led"
    G8 LED "dorm grow"
    MAX-200 "max grow lights"
    Budmaster "this ones from the UK bit pricy"

there are soo so many, they all have slight differences. Take ur pick. Just watch out for the cheap china Knockoffs..
    there is another one that carries a 5 year warranty, I cant think of it atm.. but I will find it eventually.

I was thinking about getting an LED, so ive done tons of research on them, then decided that my CFL setup is working just Fine!! POWER to CFL

4x4 the best led?

your plants look great buddy I honestly think cfls are just fine if anything get a lumewing CFL reflector or a 150watt hps for 80 bucks I have a 150watt hps and a 125watt CFL wing and they seem fine

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook