Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

just a thought

hello there .. just me thinking out loud again ! lol ... anyway ... has anyone ever thought or tried this method ?

have a shed or garage type building on property and dig a secret room underneath it and used it for a grow room .. I was just curious is all
    Da_Toker Reviewed by Da_Toker on . just a thought hello there .. just me thinking out loud again ! lol ... anyway ... has anyone ever thought or tried this method ? have a shed or garage type building on property and dig a secret room underneath it and used it for a grow room .. I was just curious is all :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

just a thought

Check out headquarters

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Toker
    hello there .. just me thinking out loud again ! lol ... anyway ... has anyone ever thought or tried this method ?

have a shed or garage type building on property and dig a secret room underneath it and used it for a grow room .. I was just curious is all
    Yeah, been done before. Saw a video, think was called cannabis castle. He had a cutting mother 12 yrs old. It was a freaking TREE! Place was a huge underground bunker, totally hidden. My neighbors had no basement till daddy died. Sons crawled under the house & dug one by hand, divided it in half for a grow room/party room. I was thinking about getting a prefabricated barn or lg storage shed & doing the same thing. Easiest grow to hide as long as you can hide the entrance......Go for it!

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Toker

Google the Tennesseee Pot Cave - wowzers! It isn't far from where I live - there is a whole documentary on it on you tube. The government eventually confiscated the land and the feds just gave it back to the state last year and they donated it to a rehab and wildlife preserve - quite a bit of land too - with a nice cave on it….

I heard he would never have gotten caught if he had not jacked the electricity…...

just a thought

sinking a shipping container would work - the tractor-trailer sized ones that carry freight across the ocean.

you can get nice, big ones for under $2K. i think i've even seen where people have made make-shift homes out of them.