Hi i am a first time grower and i am having problems with my plant i am not sure if its from over feeding or what i am using 24-8-16 mairical grow and i feed my plant once every 4 to 5 days i usually water when my gauge is at 1.5 at the bottom of my pot and the top soil is completely dry. it seems like its only the fan leaves that will turn completely brown and over time it works its way back until the leave is pretty much gone.. the other leaves only get it at the tip but it don't go any further back on the leaves. my temp is any where from 69-72 and my humidity is 42 sometimes it will go up to 45 i have a few pics for you to look at just looking for some good help..like i said im new to this and i understand its a huge learning process
kstrong Reviewed by kstrong on . HELP! leaves turning brown Hi i am a first time grower and i am having problems with my plant i am not sure if its from over feeding or what i am using 24-8-16 mairical grow and i feed my plant once every 4 to 5 days i usually water when my gauge is at 1.5 at the bottom of my pot and the top soil is completely dry. it seems like its only the fan leaves that will turn completely brown and over time it works its way back until the leave is pretty much gone.. the other leaves only get it at the tip but it don't go any Rating: 5