Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HELP! leaves turning brown

u fan leafs are dark green from getting too much N , healthy plants should really look like the new growth u are seeing. if leaves start looking dark green ad papery and the tips curling down then ur over feeding. its all a learning curve mate, i have been growing for years and theres been few grows where sumthing hasnt went wrong but weed has a great way of bouncing back and putting a smile on ur face. ur doing a great job keep it up.

2.   Advertisements

so my new growth is curilng down like a claw and the blades are folding in under the leaf. WHAT SHOULD I DOO?

so this is what they look like they look like there having a real hardtime the new growth is all wrinked and clawed and so is all the other leaves im not sure what it is i never water or anything since a flushed it jus went down hill from the flush Attachment 297747Attachment 297748Attachment 297749

I have 2 plants doing the same thing. I'd also like to know what to do.

they look over watered now , are ur pots heavy? there doesnt look to be anything in that soil to help with drainage ( perlite /hydron). i always used a 50/50 mix when using soil. also if that is organic compost ull find u could have ph problems as the plant matter in the soil breaks down.

I use the wick method for the last five years love it inside and out no moving parts Just sayin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12