Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1329 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Should I use CO2 during Flowering?

I'm into flowering my first indoor grow, 3 plants. Its bag seed in miracle gro moisture control soil. I did some super cropping then transplanted from 2gl pots into 5gl pots before going to 12/12... My nutes during veg was miracle gro tomatoes, General Hydro FloraNova bloom, and a "Tea" mix from my local Hydroponics store.

In flowering I used General Hydro Bio Thrive Bloom, alternating with FloraNova Bloom, and the Tea. My tent is 24"x24"x64" I have a 4 inch exhaust vent duct fan and a circulating interior fan. My light is a 250w HPS.

I've read I should use CO2 from veg to flower. I also read CO2 is not needed with proper ventilation including to stop CO2 during flowering...

Any ideas/experience with CO2? I put an "Exhale" co2 bio/mulch generator bag in my flowering tent... I have another veg tent of the same size with clones in it now.

My flowering plants are 3 wks into flowering. Should I use the CO2 on them or move it to the clone tent???

Any ideas or suggestions?

Peace.....
    Zzapp Reviewed by Zzapp on . Should I use CO2 during Flowering? I'm into flowering my first indoor grow, 3 plants. Its bag seed in miracle gro moisture control soil. I did some super cropping then transplanted from 2gl pots into 5gl pots before going to 12/12... My nutes during veg was miracle gro tomatoes, General Hydro FloraNova bloom, and a "Tea" mix from my local Hydroponics store. In flowering I used General Hydro Bio Thrive Bloom, alternating with FloraNova Bloom, and the Tea. My tent is 24"x24"x64" I have a 4 inch exhaust vent duct fan and a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Should I use CO2 during Flowering?

So I'm new here, but I was on OG and have a few harvests under my belt... I had a similar starting setup as yours, and with adequate airflow in your room, you'll have all the CO2 you need. You won't leave anything on the table by not using it.

Now if you're just DYING to add CO2 anyway, you can do what I did: brew hooch in the grow room. Seriously google "fruit juice alcohol brewing" and you'll find a device that let's you brew OJ hooch in a Pepsi bottle. It emits CO2 naturally. Everybody wins!